My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (36 Viewers)

Well, Anthony is short and hates Cubans. His mustang has three wheels and he loves America.
1637383405279.gif

In for 1k, out for $2,131
I don’t mean this to denigrate your game… but maybe the lower stakes with a higher percent of droolers is better for you. Doubling up a $1k buyin would be nice if done consistently.

Nice win tonight. I hope that you can turn the tides of fortune.

I don’t mean this to denigrate your game… but maybe the lower stakes with a higher percent of droolers is better for you. Doubling up a $1k buyin would be nice if done consistently.

Nice win tonight. I hope that you can turn the tides of fortune.

English only at the table sir!

September my biggest losses were 10/10/25 and 5/5/10

Oct and Nov a lot of my bigger losses were 2/2/5

You have to remember these are the guys calling off with shitty kings vs my limp repot with Aces and finding miracles

Tonight I just happened to run mostly pure

Lots of guys stradling to 20, making it 100 after, etc

We go multiway in a straddled pot with :ad::js::9d::5h: from the blinds

Flop is :9s::9h::4c:

We bet pot of 125, somehow get THREE callers???

Turn :ks:

I check, next guy bets 200, two callers, I call

River :5s:

Checked around to last guy who bets 400, I call, one fold, other guy hems and haws, then calls

Bettor announces flush and I reveal my boat

20211120_160018.jpg

Booked a win of $2,664. The pro in the game stacked two of the weaker players (he got it in with top and bottom pair and a bad flush draw, filled up on both boards running twice) and these guys were regularly straddling to 20, 40 and 80.

Decided not to ride the variance train.

REALLY needed two back-to-back solid sessions and got em, feels great to be moving in the right direction

The game was uncharacteristically tight, I won $225 and called it a day
While on the face that may seem like a slim victory, $225 for a day's work is equal to a $58,000 salary.

Work less than 3 hours, back at home with the wife, no rush-hour traffic, and no boss telling you to complete two diametrically opposed tasks for $58,000 a year?

tenor.gif

While on the face that may seem like a slim victory, $225 for a day's work is equal to a $58,000 salary.

Work less than 3 hours, back at home with the wife, no rush-hour traffic, and no boss telling you to complete two diametrically opposed tasks for $58,000 a year?

View attachment 815176

Just have to deal with cheating Cubans, moronic poker room managers, bad beats, and the constant reminder of impromptu stages being built in the parking lot for you to perform on when things go south!

Just have to deal with cheating Cubans, moronic poker room managers, bad beats, and the constant reminder of impromptu stages being built in the parking lot for you to perform on when things go south!

Plus being blocked and unfriended on Facebook when you checkraise a lady, have two drunk dudes fighting over you at 1am and the mysterious wheel switcharoo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom