My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (10 Viewers)

Wait, we may be cresting the hill!

Limp in the BB (sb is rock) with :ad::as::ts::8d:

UTG limps, next to act makes it 15, EVERYONE calls, I pot to 110, she reraises to 300 to isolate

I'm all-in for 180

Somehow I win BOTH boards and double (flop top 2 pr and nfd on first board, 2nd board make Aces up)
1627678320554.jpeg

Having been down $820 on the session fairly early, I feel like it's almost a win to get out only stuck $497 on the day.

Going to take a break on Saturday and spend time with Jenn, have a date night and relax, get my head straight after the past couple days of ridiculousness

Having been down $820 on the session fairly early, I feel like it's almost a win to get out only stuck $497 on the day.
It's funny, isn't it?

I've had upstuck sessions where I walked away with a decent win but felt like I lost. I've also had sessions that went really bad really early, but I managed to grind my way back to even and felt like I just won the Main Event.

Burned through $800 in two hours at the $1/$3 table three years ago. Realized I had to switch up my game. Played another seven hours, picking my spots. Finished down $100. Felt like a win.

Last edited:
Another fish who recently busted and rebought (he was limping :8d::7d::5d::3d:) just raised pre to 25 (on a fresh $200 buyin) and on a flop of :js::jh::5h: bet 30, got checkraised to 80 and called leaving himself half his stack) with :as::kh::qh::9c:

He flushed on the turn, shoved after the checkraiser checked, got called and went once. Guy made quad jacks on river

Pickup :ah::as::ts::6h: in the SB, folded to the button who raises to 15 and is 1k effective, I call, BB calls

Flop comes :tc::5c::3h:

I check, BB bets 25, button raiser calls, we fold

Turn :qc: and the BB has 2336 and the button has QQxx lol

Dealt :ah::jh::jd::th: on button and limp, my buddy raises on a short stack to 40, one caller and I repot to 180

My buddy calls all-in, 3rd guy cold calls

Flop :2d::5h::7h:

Cold caller donks 200 into me, I rip for $680. He calls, we go twice

I make nut flush on river of first board and spike an Ace on turn of 2nd board to beat his KK

All in player made a straight against my flush and a smaller 1 pair on 2nd board, I scoop!

20210805_160359.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom