My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (73 Viewers)

Argh, we have :kd::kc::6c::4c: and limp in.

there's a small juicer raise everyone is calling and then guy who is buying in for 200 raises to 60, one caller, then another guy repots and I have to lay it down

He gets headsup with QQ22 and flop is KQ3. Maniac shortstack has ATxx and turn is J....then river is J :(

We limp the CO with :ah::6h::5c::4d:

Flop is :qh::3d::2h:

EP bets, we consider raising but given our massive equity we want to pull others in and just call, the BB tags along

Turn :2c:

Well shit......it gets checked around

River :5c:

BB leads for 45, EP calls?

Ugh, we sigh-call. BB announces two pair, EP has A4 for wheel and our straight to the 6 is good!

I think I mentioned previously I've been playing a lot of $0.50/$1.00 PLO on Ignition lately. Probably the number one leak/money maker I see is people overplaying pocket overpairs post-flop. How common is that in the live games at your stakes?

I think I mentioned previously I've been playing a lot of $0.50/$1.00 PLO on Ignition lately. Probably the number one leak/money maker I see is people overplaying pocket overpairs post-flop. How common is that in the live games at your stakes?

I don't see a ton of people going nuts with overpairs, but I have seen it.

Usually people with a hold em background who are new to PLO are the most likely culprits for this.

Had a lady pre-Covid who could lose 5 figures in a day, they built games around her

She had 99xx on an 853 flop and got it all-in against me when I had a super wrap. She couldn't believe her overpair didn't hold up

Recently had a guy in the game who went nuts with TPTK for stacks and busted VERY quickly

Greetings Anthony

I would like to file a minor complaint. Apparently, Tommy has either disabled plonewbie's account or something awful has befallen your friend.

How is he doing? Any updates regarding his progress?

Obviously reading my thread he is no longer a newbie to PLO and probably went and joined 2+2 perhaps with a name like "plomaster6789ten"

Tournament today eating up all the tables, waiting for a 2nd PLO table to be called

Screenshot_20210807-142621_BravoLive.jpg

8 on the list for 10/20 O.E. and a game running

22 for 2/2 PLO and a game running

14 for 5/5 PLO and no game running

They just called the 10/20 O.E. list to make a 2nd table. I just don't understand thedecisions made in this room sometimes

Drunk guy on my left with the rock. EVERYONE limps for $5

He makes it 35, EVERYONE calling, gets to me I limp repot to $245 holding

:ks::kh::jh::jc:

He calls, bunch of others call, shorty gets all-in for $290 doesn't reopen the betting)

Flop :as::jd::4h:

EP shoves, I call-off my remaining $345. The shover only goes once and has AKJx

Turn :qd:

River :4c:

We scoop!

20210807_163019.jpg
20210807_163327.jpg

We are in SB with :ad::tc::8c::8d: and CO makes it 25, bunch of callers

Multiway to a flop of :qc::7c::7d:

Checked around

Turn :8s:

BINGO BANGO BONGO VINCE!

We check to a lady who takes frequent bluff stabs when no one shows interest, she bets 70 from the HJ

Button calls, we call

River :5c:

We both check to button who bets 100. I call, she folds and he announces quads lol

Drunk guy on my left with the rock. EVERYONE limps for $5

He makes it 35, EVERYONE calling, gets to me I limp repot to $245 holding

:ks::kh::jh::jc:

He calls, bunch of others call, shorty gets all-in for $290 doesn't reopen the betting)

Flop :as::jd::4h:

EP shoves, I call-off my remaining $345. The shover only goes once and has AKJx

Turn :qd:

River :4c:

We scoop!

View attachment 750499View attachment 750500
Look at that big beautiful stack of hundos!

The two outer giving me a full house vs quads set me back a small bit, but basically lost the minimum as far as I'm concerned. The crazy hand vs the drunk and the rest of the table really made my session when I flopped middle set and held for the big pot.

Managed to cash out +$884 on the day. So a nice week compared to the silliness of last week. Back at it again next week!

Woke up at 3am and the 10/25 PLO was running

Nothing at hard rock on my way into Tampa today so took the detour to TGT where the crazy 1/2/5 with unlimited restraddles has two full games with another 6 on the list.

Just got my seat

20210812_132429.jpg

Lol, it's straddled to 40 pre.

I limp BB with :ac::ah::qs::th:

The big straddler makes it 200, I repot to 595. Shorty all-in for 415, big stack just calls

Flop :jh::7s::6h:

I shove for 300, big stack calls, only goes once

Turn :7c:

River :9d:

Big stack has :ks::kc::9c::2d:

I win side pot.

Shorty shows :7d::6d::2s::2c:

Yes, he stacked off for $415 pre with that lol, and wins the roughly $1300 main pot with a full house

We are CO with :ah::ad::jd::jh:

$5 straddle on button, middle aged caucasian male, action player, raises to $15 from SB

Folds to me, I call, button straddle (nit) calls

Flop :qh::9c::8c:

Checked around

Turn :7c:

SB bets 50, we both fold

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom