My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (45 Viewers)

It's funny because you live inside the tree!

Sometimes you gotta chop down your home to build a new one

Table fish replaced by tight players. Game was 5 handed with no list, 2nd table running with no open seats

Taking it home, -$400 on the day

As a former Keebler Elf I have an inside source for lumber products
You should consider composite decking for your stripper stage. It's durable, requires less maintenance, and while it costs a little more, it should hold up under your weight much better than wood.

1620346305092.png

That is also not $1000. :wow:

Good to see the train is back on track!

It's 5/5 PLO with $10 rock and unlimited restraddles. You can buyin for up to $2500

The calling station kept losing and went to play hold em. Game was getting meh so booked a $1200 win and took her home

Charlie (best plo pro in room) told me he was playing against a guy who had a wooden cross on the table, guy loses his stack and leaves

20 minutes later Charlie goes to the restroom and sees the wooden cross in one of the urinals!
I think the former owner of the wooden cross has the wrong idea about how Jesus works...

Hope the 90% favorite pots go your way today Martino!

Left the 5/5/10 with a $1400 profit. The pro on my right kept straddling and/or potting every hand preflop and it was playing bigger than I like. Once the 2/2/5 got called moved there

First hand dealt :kc::js::9c::8s: Limp in EP, bunch of limpers, known action player makes it 30 on button, bunch of callers

Flop :7c::5c::2h:

We all check to another action player known for running bluffs on boards unlikely to have hit most calling ranges. He pots for $175

Unknown player in blinds calls, we call

Turn :ts:

SB checks, we pot, action player calls and we both only have a few hundred behind, SB sigh-folds

River :9d:

I get it in, he folds. So far a great day

20210508_160702.jpg

Have :kc::kd::5d::4h: in the CO and call a preflop raise from best player at table to 40

5 ways to flop of :kc::tc::2s:

He bets 175, I pot it, he repots, we agree to go twice

He announces middle set and flush draw.

First board :2h::9d:
Second board :7c::7h:

We scoop and pickup the pumpkin!
I think you mean, you flopped a 0 outer, no-one noticed the fouled deck, then you runner, runner, rivered him out of the other half. ;):bigbucks::ninja:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom