My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (45 Viewers)

Sick yesterday and today so still resting up hoping it passes and I can play the Gladiator tomorrow

Plenty of events everyday and I'm not leaving until Wednesday so will get some other events subbed if needed

Concerned about the decks they are using, you got 2 9s on the board.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230611_094915_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230611_094915_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 57
Drawing to the wheel and make a #3 on last draw, run into a #1 which cost me some chips

1st break soon and around 17k from 25k start

20230611_120312.jpg

Wait.... MGM was running something other than 1/2 NL?!?
welcome to WSOP month. While Caesar's properties have no clue as to what is going on, nearly every other card room in Vegas is thinking "If a player gets felted from a 3-day event, they might want to still play cards. What games are currently running (or have just run) at the WSOP. Let's pitch that."

The other card rooms still have good full-time dealers, where Caesars properties are virtually tapped out on their talent roster. The WSOP is a great time to be in Vegas - especially if you avoid the WSOP.

welcome to WSOP month. While Caesar's properties have no clue as to what is going on, nearly every other card room in Vegas is thinking "If a player gets felted from a 3-day event, they might want to still play cards. What games are currently running (or have just run) at the WSOP. Let's pitch that."

The other card rooms still have good full-time dealers, where Caesars properties are virtually tapped out on their talent roster. The WSOP is a great time to be in Vegas - especially if you avoid the WSOP.
When I was there last year, MGM still didn't get anything going other than 1/2 NL from what I saw.

Busted in the low 40's. Had dropped to 15k and got quartered in a hand

Down to 9k UTG with blinds going to 2500/5k/5k next hand

I shove with KQQJ one suit, get three callers so a shot to triple

Flop Q75 with two clubs (not my suit) and I'm up against A237 with nut clubs who bets the others out

Clean 9 on turn but an 8 of clubs on the river gives him nut nut and sends me to the rail 20 from the $$$

closest run this trip. Today my last day will try to salvage in cash streets

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom