My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (48 Viewers)

Give a rough percentage range for the button raiser and limp raiser. And then what range do you think the other two call the 20bb limp raise with only 1bb invested?

Give a rough percentage range for the button raiser and limp raiser. And then what range do you think the other two call the 20bb limp raise with only 1bb invested?

Live PLO at this hour these guys will play very wide ranges, the limp reraiser is very aggressive and the button raise size was a juicer raise with position

Give a percent though. At least for the button and utg. Maybe you can rule out double suited aces for the button but people don’t “juice” with random rags and even the loosest most aggressive players don’t limp raise with trash. I think maybe you’re overestimating how strong jt99 single suited is.

Here we go

20211204_210232.jpg

Lost $621 tonight. Hands of note:

We flop nfd and bottom pair and pot it, one caller. Turn the nuts, he check-calls again. Board pairs river, he leads, we fold.

May have been bluffed on that one, since I expect he bets or checkraises flop with a set, but perhaps he was pot controlling with middle set, and when I don't slow down on turn when the flush comes in, he knows my hand is narrowed and his rivered boat is good

I'm dealt QQJJ one suit on the button. Two shorties are raising and a solid player bumps it to $165

I decide to call with position, shorties all-in for less

Flop T82 with only one of my suit. We both check, turn 6, giving me fd, river another 2. He has AAxx, fortunately checked down

Lol, guy bet 300 with 150 behind, then folded to a shove

Last week I watched a guy manage to get almost all of his $800 of his stack in, including him making a $350 river bet, fold to his opponents all in which was $362. $12 call into a ~$1,600 pot.... Dude said he was going to buy a sandwich with it before leaving. Live equivalent of a misclick. :oops:

The 2/2/5 was super tight except talkative drinking girl on my left

5/5/10 called with three loose cannons, we make the switch. First hand LP ON a 500 min stack has restraddled to 20

Multiple callers, we call UTG with :ah::2h::7s::8c:

Maniac straddler pots to 145. Everyone starts folding, we are ready to rip and run it twice, but BB cold calls, we do as well

Flop :7d::7c::2c:

BINGO BANGO BONGO VINCE!

We check to straddler who pots all-in. BB thinks for awhile but folds. We snap and go twice, making 777AA and 77788 respectively to scoop

20211209_143853.jpg

We have :ad::qd::qs::4s: in the BB facing a maniac in the CO who straddled to 40 and only has about 400 total

We call, multiple callers, he makes it 250, we make it 500 and get headsup against his KJT8

He flops a K on first board to win, we hold 2nd board to chop

Lol, guy called my turn bet with gutshot straight draw on dble flush board, binks the river dodging my flush outs and giving me 2nd nuts

Fortunately he doesnt bet it

Lots of "small" (3-digit) moves lately, but mostly up. Is this co-incidence, or have you stopped swinging for the fences and are happy to just get on base?

Lots of "small" (3-digit) moves lately, but mostly up. Is this co-incidence, or have you stopped swinging for the fences and are happy to just get on base?

When I was up 700'ish I put in over 400 preflop with the QJT9 one suit against the straddling short-stacking maniac

So I'm not afraid to swing for the fences, although the games can be hit or miss. Sometimes crazy tight, sometimes with too many guys trying to play BINGO and get stacks in pre

Either way, I'm happy things are on the uptick.

I’m thinking of turning pro at 25/50c online mixed Hold’em and PLO. What advice would you give a fledgling hopeful? Looking for possible backers as my bankroll may not be able to handle the massive swings of this high stakes game. As Long as Leaky Boobs stays in the game I like my chances, the other players seem to be distracted by her.

Some of my recent sessions for possible investors.

Serious inquiries only, I’ll need proof of at least a six figure (left of the decimal point) available funds.

C6BC5BC8-CE10-4C7F-903F-19289E91D93C.jpeg
E1659F2E-2020-4F31-A837-3DA3A6BB69A5.jpeg
95F3D61E-DA9C-4F20-AF0C-16E4B1CACC86.jpeg
DE325615-D1AB-42BF-9897-66CEB21953E2.jpeg
686B15BF-76B5-4B11-B3E4-5C3D7BFC20CE.jpeg

Not to be confused with Saggy Boobs, who unsurprisingly, finished down. :LOL: :laugh:

Same player, user names vary at times. She is a new mother that is breast feeding, and obviously has a good sense of humor about it all!

I should probably come up with a cool handle to instill fear into my opponent’s hearts!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom