My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (45 Viewers)

I will remind you of your rights.

You have to right to remain silent ...........
If he doesn't turn it around today and win back some of those recent losses, you're going to be building a stage for him.

And when that stage goes up and Anthony starts dancing, I will absolutely not remain silent.

funny.gif

If he doesn't turn it around today and win back some of those recent losses, you're going to be building a stage for him.

And when that stage goes up and Anthony starts dancing, I will absolutely not remain silent.

funny.gif
Nobody stays silent when he is on the stage. Granted all the noise is people bidding on the used lumber for when he finally gets off the stage, but still they make noise.

With both the 2/2/5 and the 5/5/10 having no action I decided to take it in, having rallied from being down $700 to only losing $286 on the day.

So while it's another loss the positive is that it's my smallest loss this month. Going to adjust my schedule and start playing a bit later in the evening and see how it goes.

If necessary I'll start playing the early a.m. hours, but will try going in after dinner to start.

Oh yes, MUCH better lineup. Two confirmed action players, 2 unknowns that seem like good action, both have been very active almost every hand

Starting off right. CO is rock, we limp button with :as::jh::ts::3s:

Multiway to a flop of

:qs::js::3h:

Checked to action player in HJ who bets 70, we just call

Turn :9d:

He checks, I check

River :ah:

He fires 215? He can't have KT, he'd bet the turn. I'm worried maybe AQ, but I make the call. He announces two pair and shows QJ, my AJ is good

Bwahahaha, unknown was just talking about his roulette strategy, game is gonna be good

20210911_184947.jpg

Button is rock, we limp UTG with :ac::ad::qd::3h:

MP action player makes it 125, multiple callers. We're done fucking around and repot to $760 with approx 1900 behind

Original raiser calls with a similar stack size, action player in SB calls with 400-500 behind

Flop :ks::qs::6d:

SB shoves, we reshove, MP folds. We go twice, he has JTT5 and we hold both boards to scoop the monster potten!

Also......IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

20210911_191542.jpg
20210911_191619.jpg

$20 straddle on, we call in HJ with :qs::jd::td::8c:

Button action player juices it to 45, four ways to a flop where I call out for DUECE DUECE DUECE!

Flop :kd::2s::2d:

UTG action player fires, we fold, button action player sticks around

Turn :4d:

Checked around. River :ah:

UTG bets 300 and gets called. He has 235x and other guy shows A2xx and my flush would've won, right laydown wrong time, great game

$20 straddle on, we call in HJ with :qs::jd::td::8c:

Button action player juices it to 45, four ways to a flop where I call out for DUECE DUECE DUECE!

Flop :kd::2s::2d:

UTG action player fires, we fold, button action player sticks around

Turn :4d:

Checked around. River :ah:

UTG bets 300 and gets called. He has 235x and other guy shows A2xx and my flush would've won, right laydown wrong time, great game
Wouldn't A2 have a boat?

Ooch, massive pot with a fish holding K832 chasing the 2nd nfd against the nfd plus two pair and wheel blockers

Calls 1500 on turn with 1500 behind, binks the miracle river 4 giving him the wheel against three pair on an AJ354 board

Action player holding :8h::6h::5d::2h: in the SB check-calls abig bet on a board of :qc::4d::4c::9c:

Three ways to a river of :2c: and it's checked down

No idea what he was thinking, bluffing OOP if headsup on river?

He just finished telling us he lost 100k since he started playing here 8 months ago (playing high stakes nlhe)

We call a $20 straddle in BB with :ad::kh::jd::7h:

By the time it comes back around it's $265 to us with a shorty all-in and betting closed and 6 ways to a flop of

Flop :ks::4h::2h:

Checked to action player who bets 300. The 100k loser was racking up to leave, this is his last hand, he calls on button. We call

Turn :qc:

Action pots for 2300 all-in. 100k guy folds but action sees his hand so dealer flips it up so I see it too

:ah::9h::5h::4c:

I'm blown away he didn't raise the flop, but with three of my outs gone and just TPTK I decide to give it up

Action has KQxx and goes twice with the all-in player and scoops. I would not have gotten there

Lost a decent chunk that hand, could've been worse

We moved out of the 5/5/10 to the 2/2/5 after fish left and replaced by regs

Playing 2/2/5 and we limp :ah::as::kc::8d:

Multiway to a flop of

:ac::td::7s:

Guy in blinds donks for $10, we pot. LP and blind call

Turn :3c:

Blind checks, we pot for $195. LP thinks for awhile, says how he should fold because I'm such a tight player, but winds up calling, blind calls as well

I know LP has a set now, looking for a duece river

River comes :5s:

Pretty safe card given the flop texture and calls. We pot, he snaps all-in for 480 and flips over TT....42 for the runner-runner wheel lol

20210911_224235.jpg
20210911_224237.jpg

Decide to rack up before I monkey tilt. Psychologically need a win after how this month has been. We get out +$500 instead of the heaps we so richly deserve

PLO can be a cruel mistress but at least we turned the losing sessions around

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom