My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (39 Viewers)

they make ME seem quiet!
vhaj0GMFlIeFa (1).gif

Seems like the players here aren't as apt to raise the limpers as in the 2/5 game. Maybe too small a sample size though.

There's a couple guys here, especially last to act that hand, likely to put in a raise when the table limps, not this time though

Also just saw this lol

FB_IMG_1628965088305.jpg

Heh, go figure. Figured they'd limp less in high stakes and play tighter.

Wow, I limp :as::kc::kd::6c:

Limped multiway to a flop of :8c::8d::8h:

Checked around (I notice a facial tick in the BB player that leads me to believe he has the quads)

Turn :ks:

Checked around

River :4s:

Checked around, BB shows the quads, qualifies for the $1,000 high hand (has to hold up for 20 more minutes)

Wow, I limp :as::kc::kd::6c:

Limped multiway to a flop of :8c::8d::8h:

Checked around (I notice a facial tick in the BB player that leads me to believe he has the quads)

Turn :ks:

Checked around

River :4s:

Checked around, BB shows the quads, qualifies for the $1,000 high hand (has to hold up for 20 more minutes)
Where does the bad beat qualifier start? Aces full or quad 10s or above?

Where does the bad beat qualifier start? Aces full or quad 10s or above?

No BBJ here anymore. High hands are any Aces full

In PLO we have to flop it, plus only 2/2/5 is eligible, the higher stakes games are time rake with no jackpot drop

This lower stakes game is a much more fun table than the grim lineup that was at 5/5/10

Just had some drama. Three players all-in on turn

Shortest stack holds up 1 finger and only wants to run it once for the main pot

Two guys in side pot agree to go twice for SIDE pot

On the river the short stack loses the first board, but sees he would've won the 2nd board, and tries claiming he said twice, lol

EVERYONE at the table and the dealer shut that down real quick

Meanwhile one of the other players loses the main pot and chops the side, but argues that they should chop the main since they went twice lol

Floor had to come over cause these two scumbags gotta scumbag

Just had some drama. Three players all-in on turn

Shortest stack holds up 1 finger and only wants to run it once for the main pot

Two guys in side pot agree to go twice for SIDE pot

On the river the short stack loses the first board, but sees he would've won the 2nd board, and tries claiming he said twice, lol

EVERYONE at the table and the dealer shut that down real quick

Meanwhile one of the other players loses the main pot and chops the side, but argues that they should chop the main since they went twice lol

Floor had to come over cause these two scumbags gotta scumbag
Cubans, amirite? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

We are in the SB with :qs::qd::9h::7h:

Multiway to a flop of :qh::8h::6d:

We pot for 40, one caller from BB

Turn :7c:

We pot, he repots and has 385 total. We call and go twice

First river :ks:
Second river :9c:

He has :td::9d::6h::2s: and scoops lol

omaha is so stupid sometimes (often) (ok, usually)

what kind of sociopath would play this game for a living?

Had another funny hand, I see a flop holding :as::9c::8s::6h:

The flop is :ah::ad::ts:

Lady in MP bets out $20, I call with position on her. Just the two of us continue to the turn

:2c:

We both check and the river is

:2h:

We both check it down and she announces she only has a Ten! I roll my hand over and she starts turning her cards over one-at-a-time and reveals:

:jd::th::9d::2d:

She's pushing her cards towards the dealer but I notice she has somehow made runner-runner full-house on me and point it out and she's awarded the small pot, cause I ain't no scumbag.

When I went for my dinner break I had JUST gotten my food and sat down and they call the 10/10/25 game. So I rush over to put my card down, then rush over to my 2/2/5 table to take my chips off and put them on the new table, then head back to finish eating. When I am done I head to the table and find that the game didn't go. The players who showed up were in other games and maybe they didn't like the lineup or liked the games they were already in and so it didn't run.

I managed to luck out and get a dealer to tell a brush to give me the open seat at my previous 2/2/5 game and hopped back in.

End of session results:

5/5/10 - lost $85
2/2/5 - won $600

So +$515 on the day. Not as amazing as the past couple of days, but still feels great to put three consecutive wins in a row on the first week of playing on my stake.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom