My first viral poker tweet! (re: Dan Bilzarian & GG Poker) (1 Viewer)

Senzrock

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty proud to get a little poker related tweet go viral for the first time ever!

Link here:
btw - I'm relatively new to twitter as a platform that I actually use, and it's mostly politics on my feed but would love to connect to some fellow PFC friends on here.

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 10.54.47 AM.png

I'm here for a @Senzrock vs. Dan Bilzerian heads up grudge match. This is something I'd tune in for.

Serious question, because I can’t really follow what’s happening happening here -
You posted a 5 year old tweet from Daniel, wondering why there are so few women in poker, and
You posted a recent tweet from Daniel, welcoming Blizerian as a rep for GG and,
You posted a tweet from Blizerian where he calls somebody a hoe (suggesting he’s a misogynist?)
Is that how it all fits together?

Serious question, because I can’t really follow what’s happening happening here -
You posted a 5 year old tweet from Daniel, wondering why there are so few women in poker, and
You posted a recent tweet from Daniel, welcoming Blizerian as a rep for GG and,
You posted a tweet from Blizerian where he calls somebody a hoe (suggesting he’s a misogynist?)
Is that how it all fits together?
yes and its based on a popular meme of "how it started vs how it's going"

yes and its based on a popular meme of "how it started vs how it's going"
Exactly - so it's a specific type of Twitter trend that juxtaposes an older tweet or post with a newer one as a way to (comically/critically) show "how things are progressing"

My point was to show Daniel's old tweet which basically asks "Why do you think women don't play poker" and then posting his (very positive) promotional post about Dan Bilzerian joining the GG Poker team as an ambassador, followed finally by the most recent post of Dan Bilzerian himself, who posted (one of MANY) obnoxious/sexist response to two respected female poker players. So that's the critique/joke. Daniel seems clueless on this issue of why Dan might negatively impact the poker ecosystem, specifically in relationship to potential female players.

Exactly - so it's a specific type of Twitter trend that juxtaposes an older tweet or post with a newer one as a way to (comically/critically) show "how things are progressing"

My point was to show Daniel's old tweet which basically asks "Why do you think women don't play poker" and then posting his (very positive) promotional post about Dan Bilzerian joining the GG Poker team as an ambassador, followed finally by the most recent post of Dan Bilzerian himself, who posted (one of MANY) obnoxious/sexist response to two respected female poker players. So that's the critique/joke. Daniel seems clueless on this issue of why Dan might negatively impact the poker ecosystem, specifically in relationship to potential female players.
I see a lot of Daniel content. He has paid a lot of lip service to the issues of women in poker, in recent years, but it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that it’s just lip service. He could easily be that guy who doesn’t mind being politically correct when It seems appropriate, but maybe doesn’t dig too deeply into the actual issues.

I see a lot of Daniel comment. He has paid a lot of lip service to the issues of women in poker, in recent years, but it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that it’s just lip service. He could easily be that guy who doesn’t mind being politically correct when It seems appropriate, but maybe doesn’t dig too deeply into the actual issues.
Agreed. And you know a few months from now he will author some article on "why it's so important for more women to be in poker" without a touch of irony.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom