GB Completed MSK JETONS AND PLAQUES GROUP BUY #2 ORDER THREAD (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, we call it supply chain issues. As far as I'm concerned, the order is already sitting off the California coast waiting to be unloaded, or off the Vancouver coast waiting for the flood waters to recede.

If you are expecting a package from Asia, you better not be in a hurry... or you should have ordered it in 2019.
I get that. Some of our shelves in various stores are getting spotty for certain items. I was told the other day to stick up on alcohol now for Christmas because there are already delivery delays building. My shipment from MSK for the plaques took 6 weeks start to finish. The shipping part was 8 days so not too terrible. I’m sure when ours is ready to ship it will be slightly longer.

I was told the other day to stick up on alcohol now for Christmas because there are already delivery delays building.

You can mess with my toilet paper. You can mess with my medicines. You can mess with my meat products. But I'll be damned if you're gonna mess with my alcohol. It's time to take to the streets!

Angry Mob.gif

All payments have been received and MSK has received full payment. I’m hoping the six week production estimate is accurate. Hope everybody has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for all your interest and commitments!
Did you order and collect for the racks (cases), as well? I haven't paid anything for those.

Did you order and collect for the racks (cases), as well? I haven't paid anything for those.
I bought several to cover orders and then some. It was $142 and I’ll settle up with people over the next few days. I’m busy doing some of rhat estate shit again this morning. Currently waiting for police again because the circus is back in town…:rolleyes:
I’m going to post a video of this shit and these clowns.

If anyone has an extra Kill/no Kill - I'm looking for one.

If a future run happens, that would be great!

I know I'd be interested in some STFU, "Split Pot", Bomb Pot (and potentially other) MSK Jetons - if possible... :whistle: :whistling:

Order Up!
giphy.gif

MSK has emailed me and informed me the order is complete. Should be shipped out tomorrow!

HI Steve

Happy new year.
Please find the photos of the prototype.
Also, your order for the US is ready to go.
Would there be any request regarding customs clearance?
It is a 3-box-package, so I don't think it can go as samples.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Eui La

Last edited:
Frozen rain on top of 3" of white stuff at their destination... pay no attention to the ladder... Direct TV went out while I was watching my Cowboys stink up the playoffs! Lol
View attachment 847567
Oof, stay safe sir! Tomorrow may be a good day to call in if you have one to spare. I'm not looking forward to having to go in tomorrow even though we're supposed to get mostly rain.

Oof, stay safe sir! Tomorrow may be a good day to call in if you have one to spare. I'm not looking forward to having to go in tomorrow even though we're supposed to get mostly rain.
I am off for the holiday... but still heading to DC....

For poker chips from @warma !

The only logical excuse to put yourself in harm's way! Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom