CLOSED! *CERAMIC* Accessory Table Buttons Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Hate to do this, but can you please cancel my order. I have decided to just do the MSK instead. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks.

Interested in 49 and 60mm for this.

2 for each size.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Jack All IN Proof.jpg
    Jack All IN Proof.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 244
Yikes just seen these what’s the difference from the MSK on other thread and these

Yikes just seen these what’s the difference from the MSK on other thread and these
The ceramic buttons are much heavier. They are also slightly textured and stack quite well. The graphic is applied through a sublimation process that imprints the ink as a gas directly to the surface of the chip.

The acrylic laminate that is used by MSK are quite light. For this reason I wouldn't suggest them as suitable for table items like Dealer buttons. Though they are very light they also have a beauty to them that can't be rivaled. For this reason they make great accents to any game as Bountys and Lammers. They are composed of 5 separate layers of acrylic plastic the center of which has a color choice option.
I hope this helps any others out there that have any questions about the differences.

I'll take 2 of the 49mm JACK A/I
**If you end up doing the 60mm, I'll do 2 of those instead.

Thanks!

Sheets updated one last time. GB closed and I'll be using the weekend to compile the art and calculate shipping and such based on individual order weight. Once ABC sends me a shipping quote I'll use those numbers to give everybody their shipping cost.

Thanks again to all who committed.

Steve.

You probably answered this before, do you think this would combine with the MSK buttons for shipping and payment or are you gonna keep separate to make it easier for you?

You probably answered this before, do you think this would combine with the MSK buttons for shipping and payment or are you gonna keep separate to make it easier for you?
I'm hoping to ship all three buys at once. Obviously if time doesn't allow or there is a huge delay some may opt to not wait. I'll keep everybody posted.

@Quicksilver-75
Maybe you want to start another thread and everyone posts what they bought and 1 shipping or multiple shipping. That way you can just go through, look up a member and see they bought dealer, ceramic, msk plaque.
Ex: my spread sheet would be dealer & msk, then you can lookup what I bought in each category. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom