Moonlight Cardhouse | Cash (1 Viewer)

Don’t you dare regret that night. I was legitimately in tears :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Ha. Man I was rolling with Barr at one point, you know it’s good times when everyone is crying laughing.

Hope we get everyone back from that table. Gotta talk with the wife next week, but hope to have both the meetup and a fun little incentive for returning attendees.

Lol your comment only makes it funnier.

Where’s that meetup video using the moonlights with Jason calling my exact hand of cards?
C4C48F78-DAFF-4326-8844-E81BF0B60611.jpeg
DB8BB3D6-91E6-46EE-BFC0-EA377AF248F7.jpeg

You gotta get the full video from Vic. It’s amazing. Such unadulterated joy.

The exact moment I called his hand:
View attachment 1178707
The next couple minutes as @BarrieJ3 is about to burst with excitement waiting to share his hand:
View attachment 1178706
I was and still am to this day so proud of myself for somehow not blurting it out and ruining the moment.

What are the fucking chances that you could call out the exact 5 random numbers I had in my hand.

I was literally just ready to explode for like 2 minutes. From that, to winning the beat the bitch chase queen forever non stop game, that made the whole meetup worth it.

The exact moment I called his hand:
View attachment 1178707
The next couple minutes as @BarrieJ3 is about to burst with excitement waiting to share his hand:
View attachment 1178706
I finally watched it. That’s fucking hilarious. It’s like watching a movie with a great twist the second time when you know what’s coming.

As you’re naming the cards watching my face you can see the bewilderment and me start looking everywhere :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I finally watched it. That’s fucking hilarious. It’s like watching a movie with a great twist the second time when you know what’s coming.

As you’re naming the cards watching my face you can see the bewilderment and me start looking everywhere :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Omg I’m dying laughing.

I stand up and just start screaming “The fucking devil. The devils alive!”

This set is amazing! I’ve been tinkering with the CPC design tool and have a sample set on the way to check out combos in person. Did you design the inlay yourself or work with someone? That’s kind of where I’m stuck at the moment.

Are you looking for design work? Haha (kidding but not kidding)
Feel free to PM me when you’re ready. I don’t take on many new clients these days, but if I feel like I can do your concept justice I might just take a stab at it. And if not, I’m happy to point you to an artist that I think would.

Next iteration? What are you working on?
Likely a hot stamp cash compliment as the final piece to the Moonlight collection. After seeing the quality of @Josh Kifer stamps it immediately went to the top. I do have multiple inlay variations that could potential be on the next set, but they would really have to come together perfectly to get me to not do stamps.

Likely a hot stamp cash compliment as the final piece to the Moonlight collection. After seeing the quality of @Josh Kifer stamps it immediately went to the top. I do have multiple inlay variations that could potential be on the next set, but they would really have to come together perfectly to get me to not do stamps.
You made this happen, don't be blaming me! You said "let's give some THC restamping a shot". This is all on you, mister.

I somehow stumbled on this thread today and my goodness these are gorgeous. Is there a sample set for the casual fan? Between this set and @Rieguy’s City of Dawn set that I found today, you have sparked a creative ember in me.

Beautiful stuff.
Only have 1 left. Will be doing an auction for @liftapint for full cash, tourney and ncvs once others slow down

I somehow stumbled on this thread today and my goodness these are gorgeous. Is there a sample set for the casual fan? Between this set and @Rieguy’s City of Dawn set that I found today, you have sparked a creative ember in me.

Beautiful stuff.
That's what we all think, but don't make an issue out of it
:p:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom