Moonlight Cardhouse | Cash (4 Viewers)

New $20s who dis
rUITNgP.jpg

1k5AU7q.jpg

This was the $20 I saw initially wanted in the very beginning but was unable to be made at the time. Much better bridge between the $5 and $100 imo. Plus they should mix well with the original $20s should I ever need that much bank. Or for 2 tables.

Last edited:
Can't really say which 20 i like more, but they both look awesome.

I love how vibrant those chips are looking and while i usually am not a fan of dark inlays, these are gorgeous :love:

Remind us of the old one, to see if you 've been smart or stupid:p :)
New version feels a lot more purple with more base and larger retro lavender spots. Cleaner look with the rest of the chips. Feels nice to have the lineup as I originally imagined it. But I still do really like the old version too.
BN2Qa6r.jpg

XDJ7uRz.jpg

Damn. Those are awesome looking. What's the background on this set? Who produced the final chips? The colors are so vibrant. Also, what does the cost-per-chip look like on a set of this style chips?

Damn. Those are awesome looking. What's the background on this set? Who produced the final chips? The colors are so vibrant. Also, what does the cost-per-chip look like on a set of this style chips?
These are the OP @JeepologyOffroad's own designs. He got them made by CPC. The new $20s are Level 14 or 15 per Jeep, which means they're not on the standard edge spot list nor the extended list. Pricing for a L15 is $3.20 added to the L5 pricing, which for this mold is $3.89, so $7+ per chip for this intricate design.

These are the OP @JeepologyOffroad's own designs. He got them made by CPC. The new $20s are Level 14 or 15 per Jeep, which means they're not on the standard edge spot list nor the extended list. Pricing for a L15 is $3.20 added to the L5 pricing, which for this mold is $3.89, so $7+ per chip for this intricate design.
Thank you. Yes, this sounds about right. Plus the shaped inlay costs.

If I had a cool $7500 lying around to spend on chips, my wife would ask me what I did and how many of my fingers were in danger of being broken.
Not every chip in the lineup would cost this much. The 50¢ chip pictured in the top post on this page has L2 edge spots without a shaped inlay, which is $2.82/chip in this mold. The $1 chip has L3 edge spots, so $3.15 + $0.44 for the scalloped shaped inlays, for example.

Not every chip in the lineup would cost this much. The 50¢ chip pictured in the top post on this page has L2 edge spots without a shaped inlay, which is $2.82/chip in this mold. The $1 chip has L3 edge spots, so $3.15 + $0.44 for the scalloped shaped inlays, for example.
Still we are talking about a $5k+ chip set, right? There goes my golf trips and new clubs for the next 5 years.
You must be new here. First rule of PCF...don't tell the wife!
I'm beyond new. ChipTalk is a distant memory and I was a member there when I as married the first time. ChipTalk and my first marriage met the same fate!

Still we are talking about a $5k+ chip set, right? There goes my golf trips and new clubs for the next 5 years.

I'm beyond new. ChipTalk is a distant memory and I was a member there when I as married the first time. ChipTalk and my first marriage met the same fate!
It's just another hobby. New chips instead of new clubs one year. I don't see a problem...

It's just another hobby. New chips instead of new clubs one year. I don't see a problem...
I do, the last set of clubs I bought were in 1998. I've only spent about $1000 on golf clubs since! Although, if my wife gets this promotion I said my first purchase with that signing bonus was a new set of irons. I have been waiting to buy irons for far too long. My 25 year old DCIs need to be put to rest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom