Moonlight Cardhouse | Cash (1 Viewer)

Looks absolutely amazing!!✨

Where is the mattress from? Is it a 4mm neophrene mattress? Would you be willing to share the mat design by any change? (without the logos of course)

Absolutely stunning! This is one of the best examples of what I love about this site. The creativity to devise a unique theme, carry your idea to an artist, collaborate and create something that's unique, beautiful and functional.

Art in the form of a poker chip!

Looks absolutely amazing!!✨

Where is the mattress from? Is it a 4mm neophrene mattress? Would you be willing to share the mat design by any change? (without the logos of course)
It is a custom cloth on the table
Absolutely stunning! This is one of the best examples of what I love about this site. The creativity to devise a unique theme, carry your idea to an artist, collaborate and create something that's unique, beautiful and functional.

Art in the form of a poker chip!
Thanks Dennis. I’m no designer by trade so I have far too many hours into this one doing the art myself. So many trashed ideas and designs that didn’t make the cut lol

Umm, soo, these are nice as hell, not sure if anyone noticed :whistle: :whistling:
Yes I know his hands are webbed. Yes I do these on my phone. Yes I’m drunk.
E3563482-6EB1-4444-99E5-C05A2A78E8B0.jpeg

Did I count it correctly: the cash and the tournament set combined are 3000 chips in total? Oh my :love: That HAS to cut a deep hole into a man‘s wallet for sure… well, that said, after 15 years (and good treatment) my ASM set would cost almost 2 times the price I paid back In the days… it turns out, that custom clays are „the new luxury watches„ in terms of raising value of invested money :p

Wow :love: these are gorgeous! I'm new here, but did these ever go on a group buy or anything? Do any of these custom PCF member chips ever become a public buy, or one and done? Thanks!
nope.

most people that go to the expense of getting custom clays generally want their customs to be one of a kind.

Last edited:
Wow :love: these are gorgeous! I'm new here, but did these ever go on a group buy or anything? Do any of these custom PCF member chips ever become a public buy, or one and done? Thanks!
@King_Sixx - If you like the design of this set, maybe look at hiring @JeepologyOffroad for design work if you ever do a custom set?

If these ever come up for sale publicly, I'll get in line.

This brings up an interesting ethical question. I love my customs and love that my designs are mine (and the designer's). But if anyone wants to make their own Canoe Clubs or Ironbounnd Lounge chips, or even want to make their own custom chips but with the inlay artwork, I'm not so sure I'd be opposed to it....if the designer and I were very, very handsomely compensated.

If these ever come up for sale publicly, I'll get in line.

This brings up an interesting ethical question. I love my customs and love that my designs are mine (and the designer's). But if anyone wants to make their own Canoe Clubs or Ironbounnd Lounge chips, or even want to make their own custom chips but with the inlay artwork, I'm not so sure I'd be opposed to it....if the designer and I were very, very handsomely compensated.
That's totally fair, it's your design so I think that's definitely reasonable.

So, not to rehash, but, I need to verify...these are CPC??? I ask because I've been playing around with the chip design tool, but, wasn't completely happy with the look I was getting out of the colors THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Did a search for Moonlight Cardhouse because of the dealer button GB. Pretty cool design. I like how you made the moon and denom on the inlay the same color as the chip. I also really like the 10c chip. Not normally a fan of pink, but you nailed it with this one. I wouldn't allow anyone else to use the design either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom