Mockup Vote: Cali Relabel Set (1 Viewer)

Which lineup do you prefer ($100 is a placeholder - still undecided)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ethan

Full House
Reaction score
Trying to figure out my frac and $20 for this cali relabel set. Have an idea for inlay theme but not ready to disclose / commit to it yet. The $100 is a placeholder but I am open to feedback on if it works or what works better. Thanks in advance for voting and offering your advice!

Option A
Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 5.14.12 PM.png

Option B
Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 5.14.22 PM.png

Option C
Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 5.14.35 PM.png

Option D
Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 5.14.48 PM.png

Last edited:
I don’t like the $20 with the brown spots of the $100.
Same. Having trouble finding the right white hundred with 18 spots that works well in progression. Was trying to keep the whole set 39mm but may compromise and open it up to IHC chips to bring in more options.

Appreciate all of the votes so far. Looks like a tight race. My current vote is D but it keeps changing.

I hate the combinations. Love the Paris 1 but its drowned out in this set, surrounded by neon colors and more edge spots. Do what you want though, just my humble opinion. I guess option A, but this seems uber expensive just to be expensive.

I have to be honest and this is only because you asked.

I feel like you’re forcing this set due to what you already have and what you can potentially get. (Paris/Tiger) I can’t imagine a month ago this was your ideal set. Feels forced.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom