Mixed Hot Stamp Pr0n Thread! (1 Viewer)

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I checked out the poker chip pr0n section of the forum, and didn't see a thread for beautiful mixed hot stamp sets. I know a few members out there have some gorgeous hot stamps in hiding!

I'll start with the set Ben and I have in progress!

20201206_123354.jpg

@Lil Tuna also approves of this set! Haha
20200729_193229.jpg

The green $10s are absolutely amazing... but a bit dark for the line up and @Rbonus012 had to have them. He parted with some amazing chips to help us in the trade!
20200516_161520.jpg

Forever ago now... but Tuna came up for Cigars and a hang out when we first put them in play! A roll out PCF mat on the porch was truly the perfect afternoon!
20200516_151936.jpg

Looks like the start to ole Tahoe Pitch and Roll there!! Must have had true garbage if it wasn't worth a couple dollars!! Awesome stud game BTW!!
20200516_160152.jpg

Authentic Cuban smoke's with the best of company!!

Build a Hot Stamp set! People will drive hours to play them!! Lol

@Lil Tuna also approves of this set! Haha
View attachment 587683
The green $10s are absolutely amazing... but a bit dark for the line up and @Rbonus012 had to have them. He parted with some amazing chips to help us in the trade!
View attachment 587684
Forever ago now... but Tuna came up for Cigars and a hang out when we first put them in play! A roll out PCF mat on the porch was truly the perfect afternoon!
View attachment 587685
Looks like the start to ole Tahoe Pitch and Roll there!! Must have had true garbage if it wasn't worth a couple dollars!! Awesome stud game BTW!!
View attachment 587686
Authentic Cuban smoke's with the best of company!!

Build a Hot Stamp set! People will drive hours to play them!! Lol
Best of the best on the set my friend and one of the finer days of 2020. Enjoyed the hell out of it!

Best of the best on the set my friend and one of the finer days of 2020. Enjoyed the hell out of it!
Best part of many chip sets are the memories made with them!

I have posted these pictures from that day several times already! Probably going to get a canvas made of one of them, but no matter what... I will always remeber playing them with my brother Matty for the first time!

Thank you for sharing that awesome afternoon with us buddy!!

These pictures are all before they got cleaned so they are not to their full potential yet! I will upload more after I get the finished product :cool might have a Cali set in the working too!

Time for some pr0n!
View attachment 587723
View attachment 587724
View attachment 587725
View attachment 587726
View attachment 587727
View attachment 587717
View attachment 587718
Beautiful set!! What the hell did you do with the last barrel of $10s please tell me you are keeping the rack whole?

May have to come down and get snowed in one weekend so we can get them cleaned up and oiled!!

Yeah I have everything! Just my OCD with having clean racks :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I will 100% need to come down and even play some. I need to see your amazing collection in person!
Beautiful set!! What the hell did you do with the last barrel of $10s please tell me you are keeping the rack whole?

May have to come down and get snowed in one weekend so we can get them cleaned up and oiled!!

Current line-up, still looking to get my hands on some Silver Star 5s to replace my NCV Karl's, then I'll be able to bring my artichoke nickles into the set.

View attachment 587741

View attachment 587744
Those Karl's are sick man!! I understand wanting my babies the ole AJ nickles in the line up, but that lime green $5 is sweet!! Are you happy with that $20 there... I feel like I would want a bit more fire (I know it's hard to do with that line up)... I know where the perfect chip resides right now... not cheap but I really think they would help the line up on the top end! @PGA PRO may have your remedy!! Did you find an epic trade for those GFs yet?

I mean I really wanted those chips. But ai think they would look great in your line up!!

Hats off for another amazing line up I haven't seen yet!!

Those Karl's are sick man!! I understand wanting my babies the ole AJ nickles in the line up, but that lime green $5 is sweet!!
Yeah they are a beautiful chip, I was planning on someday milling them and turning them into the .25 or 1 for a custom set.

They're a placeholder for now as I don't really like the spot progression and the lack of denom on the chip.

Love that they are seattle Sounders colors though :D

Are you happy with that $20 there... I feel like I would want a bit more
While I do love these 20s, I prefer gold hot stamp. These snowbank Jacks are my dream 20, I have 10 of them but they are very hard to come by even as singles. It's my long term goal to build out a few barrels of these.

PXL_20201206_201116142.jpg

I know where the perfect chip resides right now... not cheap but I really think they would help the line up on the top end! @PGA PRO may have your remedy!!

Well what chip is it?! :D
Did you find an epic trade for those GFs yet?
What am I trading my girlfriend for?

Thanks for the props, it's been a work in progress since I started chippin :D

Umm.. Ryan I love you bro, but I wasn't passing the torch on to that mixed set... gotta have a bit more fire. not that I don't love a muted neutral palette set... (I love old school chips!!) but I want players to bring sun glasses when they hear which set is being played!! LOL

Our set has some fire but not like John's, we went a bit on the neutral side with the low denoms on our set as well... but when I first saw the Treasure Chest Frac.. I knew it was meant to be paired with the Eldorado $1 chip... only thing in this crazy hobby that I was absolutely clear on... The rest of the set was pieced together around those chips!! but once we got started with that fire Eldorado $3 there was no turning back1! I knew it had to stay bright through the progression!

The Hundo was a tricky one for me... We had a couple decent black chips but it is extremely hard to keep up the hype after the Town Tavern $5!! When John decided it was time to sell the Gold Feather $100 Brie made the decision to grab that last barrel... I thought it was crazy! but now I couldn't be happier with that decision! not that we will probably ever get them in play unless we eventually finish the set and @k9dr allows us to put it in play at the big boy table in Florida some year!! HAHA but then again a barrel of hundos may not be enough in that game!!

Overall I am very happy with our line up, but still have a lot of work left to finish those racks... but not even close to holding the title for best mixed Hot Stamp set!!

If this thread gets much action I am willing to run a vote! I would be happy if we wound up in the top 5! LOL

Yeah he should release those barclay clubs so the rack can stay whole.
I really like how that pink ties into that $3 chip! almost forcing you to put the $3 chip in play which most people hate!! A barrel for his game is perfect... Are you saying you have the other 80? Mixed set going? would love to see a picture??

If this thread gets much action I am willing to run a vote! I would be happy if we wound up in the top 5! LOL
Hot stamp thread and action don’t go hand in hand :LOL: :laugh:

Also, I’m no mathematician, but with only 4 of us total, chances of top 5 are looking solid.

Also - don’t sell your set short Ben. It’s so perfect. Colors work so well together. Then when that $5 chip comes in the set starts turning into pure fire.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom