Mixed Hot Stamp Pr0n Thread! (3 Viewers)

I have two cali hot stamp sets in the works! Then we will need some sunglasses!
I have two cali hot stamp sets in the works! Then we will need some sunglasses!
Well... you let me know when they hit PA... I am driving up!!

Really only 4 John?? Seems a bit low! @FortyMorty prove this man wrong and show me some chippies!! Wait I hope he isn't one of the 4?? LOL

Doesn't @uclaure still have a mixed set? @ovo can spend 2 minutes in the vault and throw an absolutely epic mixed set together!! That would make 6 of us... and Brie and I could potentially fall to 6th place! LOL

Absolutely love these!
I don't have one, but I love them!
Well... you are considered in the LOCAL circle... so please add another set that I could sit down and enjoy!! LOL

Any particular starting point to the set? An ideal chip that you love and could work around? you have seen the names spelled out in the last post. lots of help here!!

JOHN!! You did not include Ms. Brie in your list!! I understand we are together and only account for one set, but I absolutley do not take credit for this set!! we truly built this one together!!

I still feel like a newbie here, but this is my try creating a hotstamp set.. Still in the work and some ncv chips as 25s. Was focusing on some other projects lately (meaning chips with labels)..
IMG_20200505_150856.jpg

I still feel like a newbie here, but this is my try creating a hotstamp set.. Still in the work and some ncv chips as 25s. Was focusing on some other projects lately (meaning chips with labels)..
View attachment 588279
Awesome Job on That $5!! Guesing they are pretty rare? don't even recognize the chip? The 25 being a different mold and huge jump in edge spot progression would be a no for me... I get the Pink Edge spot tying back in to the Sams Town $1... but I think it may be too much of a jump. For me anyways! Still off to an epic start!! Brown $5s for the Win as @BGinGA always says!!

Awesome Job on That $5!! Guesing they are pretty rare? don't even recognize the chip? The 25 being a different mold and huge jump in edge spot progression would be a no for me... I get the Pink Edge spot tying back in to the Sams Town $1... but I think it may be too much of a jump. For me anyways! Still off to an epic start!! Brown $5s for the Win as @BGinGA always says!!
I must say i dont even know if they are rare. I havent seen more of them. But i havent been looking that much. Maybe i will even sell them after xmas. But havent decided yet. The idea was to have only chips with at least one color of the sams town 1s. I did read somewhere they look like a unicorn has diarrhea, but i still love them (was kind of the starting point for my custom table felt too). The 25s dont really fit you are absolutely right, different mold, and also going from gold to silver hotstamp...

Totally unrelated to post #42 in any way... @Klobberer do you have any mixed hot stamp sets you are working on or have built? Another Hot Stamp Lover for sure!! But I believe more on the matching set side of the spectrum.

OH LAWWDD THOSE ONES
That’s the big regret haha
I have also commited the sin of passing Gold feather $100s... but it was to an amazing chipper!! I owed him big time!! Awesome line up sir!! Was the set broken or sold together??
They all got broken up, nobody wanted the whole lineup

The only and I mean only question mark in that line up is the $25... it is a bit dark, especially that dark blue edge spot... I would be happy with it the way they are but could see trying to find a slightly better match on the $25... otherwise Brie is correct!!! Excellent line up!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom