Mixed Hot Stamp Pr0n Thread! (1 Viewer)

The only and I mean only question mark in that line up is the $25... it is a bit dark, especially that dark blue edge spot... I would be happy with it the way they are but could see trying to find a slightly better match on the $25... otherwise Brie is correct!!! Excellent line up!!
Probably should've been a $10

I really like how that pink ties into that $3 chip! almost forcing you to put the $3 chip in play which most people hate!! A barrel for his game is perfect... Are you saying you have the other 80? Mixed set going? would love to see a picture??
I could put a rack together if everyone sold me their barrels.

@Seeking Alpha Social Club is coming to the hot stamp club shortly!
Yes sir. I've had some Tropicanas sitting around for awhile, so I recently picked up some $1s to make a playable set. They weren't my first choice, but Ryan is being a dick and won't sell me his Claim Stakes...LOL!! Just kidding...Ryan's a great guy!!

I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

Great thread Brie!!

God I love you :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I can't wait to come down again
Yes sir. I've had some Tropicanas sitting around for awhile, so I recently picked up some $1s to make a playable set. They weren't my first choice, but Ryan is being a dick and won't sell me his Claim Stakes...LOL!! Just kidding...Ryan's a great guy!!

I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

Great thread Brie!!

Totally unrelated to post #42 in any way... @Klobberer do you have any mixed hot stamp sets you are working on or have built? Another Hot Stamp Lover for sure!! But I believe more on the matching set side of the spectrum.
Not building anything now. My mixed set is this...
0622200953~2.jpg
0622200953~2.jpg
and those hundos are also Lucky Derby's.

Very nice chips and pictures. I could imagine them walking down the catwalk. Iam on google right now, searching for a photographing class - how to shoot your poker chips. Must have missed it ;)
LOL...I'm a complete amateur compared to others. I'm finishing my workday in the basement and noticed the sunlight shining through the windows. Set up my white cardboard background (on a bar stool placed in the sun light), and commenced taking pictures. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom