SOLD Mixed THC Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnicornFlash

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I am selling this mixed THC set. $2,260 for the set. I will split by the rack at the below listed prices if all racks are accounted for. See the photos to judge the condition of the chips. This is a dibs sale. Post dibs in the thread and then PM. PayPal Friends and Family with nothing in the notes/description section. Prices do not include shipping. Insurance available at buyer's expense. I can provide additional photos upon request. PM if you have any questions. Here is the breakdown of the chips:
  • 320 "SL" hot stamp $1s
    • $300/rack
  • 300 BJ Games $5s
    • $325/rack
  • 100 BJ Games $25s
    • $325/rack
20240107_181854.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, the $1’s are great! Shaped inlays for the $5 and $25’s iirc. Nice chips!!

Those SL $1 are heavy hitters at 10.7 grams a chip. I already have 3 racks and won’t be releasing mine anytime soon. It’s a great buy so if anyone is in the fence about them they should snag them up.

I have someone interested in 2 racks of BJ Games $5s. We just need someone to take the remaining rack of BJ Games $5s and the rack of BJ Games $25s and we have a split.

To help facilitate a split, I am dropping the remaining rack of BJ Games $5s and rack of BJ Games $25s down to $600 shipped if someone buys both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom