Mini chips manufacturers? (1 Viewer)

unjugon

Reaction score
I have learned a lot from reading these forums as I try to get a manufacturer to make a custom mold for chunky mini-chips (25x4mm, 6g). Thank you all!

Got one willing to create a new mold, but the samples they sent of their current clays and ceramics are too slippery.

Then I checked an old set of bog-standard plastics I have and found they gripped much better!!

standard_poker_chip.jpg

I know these aren't good but for my purposes they would work, as there are currently no chips available with the above size/weight specs that I know of.
  • Do you know of any manufacturer that is willing to create a new mold for a non-standard chip size?
  • Do you know the manufacturer of the above plastics?
Thanks

Those are very generic 14g 8-stripe slugged chips marketed as corporate promo items or occasionally party favours. I'm willing to bet that all the blanks come from Chinese factories but anybody can make and put the labels on.

Those are very generic 14g 8-stripe slugged chips marketed as corporate promo items or occasionally party favours. I'm willing to bet that all the blanks come from Chinese factories but anybody can make and put the labels on.
14g in one of those babies? What kind of slug do they put inside?

I think @allforcharity is referring to the OP pic which is the 39mm regular size one

^ these however weight 2g and is 22mm in size if i remember correctly, I used to own a set of these for travelling purposes, but they no longer work for me after i found PCF
I'd love me a set of these big-boned cuties!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom