Poker chip manufacturers (1 Viewer)

MuderKrieger

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'd like to suggest a sub-forum (or perhaps a sticky thread) to collect available information about poker chip manufacturers.
Not saying that we need to record every single manufacturer of cheap plastic chips.

I know there was a clay chip manufacturer in Germany some 10-15 years ago who produced high end clay chips. Unfortunately the company seized production after only a short time due to wear on their machinery. I'd love to find out who that was just to ask our forumers the question if those chips were anywhere available.

Let's perhaps start with (obviously) Paulson, BCC (Blue Chip Company), ASM (Atlantic Standard Molding).

What do you think?

Hi guys,

I'd like to suggest a sub-forum (or perhaps a sticky thread) to collect available information about poker chip manufacturers.
Not saying that we need to record every single manufacturer of cheap plastic chips.

I know there was a clay chip manufacturer in Germany some 10-15 years ago who produced high end clay chips. Unfortunately the company seized production after only a short time due to wear on their machinery. I'd love to find out who that was just to ask our forumers the question if those chips were anywhere available.

Let's perhaps start with (obviously) Paulson, BCC (Blue Chip Company), ASM (Atlantic Standard Molding).

What do you think?
Follow up: The name of the manufacturer was Stralka. I found out they closed business a while ago. Company is liquidated, so I don't think they'll ever come back.

Hi guys,

What do you think?
You might find the glossary helpful.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/glossary/terms/asm.8

I’d say the detailed info about each of the manufacturers are covered on the forums although it’s not colsolidated (afaik). Never heard of Stralka but if anyone knows it’s prob @BGinGA

Stralka produced some very unique ceramic-like debossed-mold chips in bright, solid, colors. Very hard material.

Do a search here on PCF for Stralka. There's quite a few posts, but these seem fairly rare.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom