Miller's Bar and Poker Room (Cali Cash) - CPC Design (1 Viewer)

TKEUofM

Flush
Reaction score
I think I'm finally locked into my colors, spot pattern, and inlay design. Just need to find out how long the wait might be for the B Mold. If it's crazy I may switch over to A-Mold for a shorter production time. Pretty happy how the inlay came out using the Miller High Life beer logo for inspiration. :)

$0.25s - 200
$1s - 600
$5s - 200
$25s - 80
$100s - 20
Total Set - 1,100

Let me know your thoughts

Millers Bar Cash Set.png

Love it. Don’t settle for the A-mold, you’ll regret it. You’re spending a lot of money on a personalized set that will last a lifetime, get what you really want.
I agree, wait the extra time and get what you want!

Very nice @TKEUofM , my only concern is how small the Denoms are in your inlay. If that is part of the plan then OK. But these are going to be very very small in real life. If your players generally cN remember colors and not ask "how much is this worth?" every 5 minutes then you should be OK. I realize it works well with the inlay design but man I would want those to be a bit larger myself.

I agree, wait the extra time and get what you want!

Very nice @TKEUofM , my only concern is how small the Denoms are in your inlay. If that is part of the plan then OK. But these are going to be very very small in real life. If your players generally cN remember colors and not ask "how much is this worth?" every 5 minutes then you should be OK. I realize it works well with the inlay design but man I would want those to be a bit larger myself.

Agree about the size of the denom, that is really my only concern at this time, but I really like how it fit into the corner of the logo. For the most part, our group plays a $1/$1 Omaha/Holdem/7 Card stud rotation for cash games so the $1s and $5s would be 95% of the chips in play with the $20s only coming in at the very end of the night. We have a seasoned group of players so I would hope they are smart enough to handle it. :)

I think I'm finally locked into my colors, spot pattern, and inlay design. Just need to find out how long the wait might be for the B Mold. If it's crazy I may switch over to A-Mold for a shorter production time. Pretty happy how the inlay came out using the Miller High Life beer logo for inspiration. :)

$0.25s - 200
$1s - 600
$5s - 200
$25s - 80
$100s - 20
Total Set - 1,100

Let me know your thoughts

.View attachment 883347
Woow!!

Consider canary as a replacement for Dayglo Yellow. Dayglo Yellow has a greenish tint to it, which isn’t apparent in the chip design tool.

Also agree that the denoms are way too small.

Otherwise, very cool set!

Consider canary as a replacement for Dayglo Yellow. Dayglo Yellow has a greenish tint to it, which isn’t apparent in the chip design tool.

Also agree that the denoms are way too small.

Otherwise, very cool set!

I've got a full color sample from CPC and a few other members sample sets that have used the Dayglo Yellow for the $5. I'm looking for the bright colors on this set so I think it will work good.

Working with the designer to see what we can do on the denom size.

I'm sure you are carrying the ring from the tournament set for a unifying theme. The denoms are super hard to read, tho. Removing the ring could give you some more inlay real estate to make the denom larger.

Love 'em - great color selection & great theme for the inlay design. Agree with @Ben8257 about the denom size. Glad to hear that you are circling back with the designer on that.

As for molds - get you what you really want. To each their own, but I know that if I were going to drop that kind of $$ on a custom set, I would rather wait longer and get exactly what I wanted.

So the $20/$25 purple / black for cali right?

What’s the $500 usually?

And I dig the Miller logo!!!

I agree with removing the ring, let the chip do the work and all you need is your logo and denom.

You will lose some color but I really like white in lays on Cali cash sets.

In for a sample!

Last edited:
Just need to find out how long the wait might be for the B Mold
A great looking set. You'll need to speak to David about the B-mold timelines, but my artwork needs to be submitted soon so you might just sneak in if you're prompt...

Saturn is the one with the greenish tint to it
DG yellow definitely has a greenish tint if you compare it to a Paulson canary yellow.
It's not a fair fight I know, that's why I really like the sets of late that used arc yellow or peach instead.
Just something you could try out, but not necessary. I think your set works really well as it is now. :tup:

I've got a full color sample from CPC and a few other members sample sets that have used the Dayglo Yellow for the $5. I'm looking for the bright colors on this set so I think it will work good.

Working with the designer to see what we can do on the denom size.
Agreed. Stick with it, as it seems DG yellow is one of those colors that you either love or hate.

Not just the denom is so small, but all the text around the outside too. B diamond uses a 7/8ths inlay, correct? Any consideration to use another mold like FDL that would allow for a 1 1/16 inlay? That alone would help the readability without needing any designer revisions.

Cutting the color ring (too small of text to read as well) would give more room for the Millers logo to be enlarged, and the denomination by extension.

Also there is a lot of blue/purple type colors across the entire set.

DG yellow definitely has a greenish tint if you compare it to a Paulson canary yellow.
It's not a fair fight I know, that's why I really like the sets of late that used arc yellow or peach instead.
Just something you could try out, but not necessary. I think your set works really well as it is now. :tup:
It really depends on lighting... I only notice a very slight green tint when viewing in daylight or cool white light, which I doubt most games are played under these conditions. In warm soft light they definitely appear more yellow.

With curtains open:

20220114_212241.jpg

With curtains closed:

20220115_003630.jpg

Ok, had my designer make some changes to the inlay to increase the size of the logo and dollar value. Thoughts? @Ben8257 @Rhodeman77

And I think I'm sticking with B-Diamond mold, got my quote from David. :)

View attachment 886050

I'm just jumping in now, but do you want the "Bar & Poker Room" twice? Maybe replace the bottom one with a location?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom