Giveaway Meet Up season approaches, who would you like to meet on the forum? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you get too excited about @CraigT78 ... You think you are buying a good time, but what you get at the end of the night is this:

1620749558999.png

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Photo by @inca911

I’m very excited to be going to DiD and meeting @CraigT78 in person even though we text daily and have zoomed many times. I just hope both of us will be (semi) sober at the same time for at few hours at least.

The other person I’m looking forward to meeting is the crazy @MatB I hope I am able to stop myself form being talked into $50 flips every orbit with him. I may need to be at the other table :wtf:

I’m very excited to be going to DiD and meeting @CraigT78 in person even though we text daily and have zoomed many times. I just hope both of us will be (semi) sober at the same time for at few hours at least.

The other person I’m looking forward to meeting is the crazy @MatB I hope I am able to stop myself form being talked into $50 flips every orbit with him. I may need to be at the other table :wtf:

$100 flips

I want to meet the pizza hot dog sausage dip sandwich man again... was that you shin?
Screenshot_20200116-085313_Samsung Internet.jpg

That absolutely was Shin! A legend!! One of my favorite pictures ever! Planning on having them printed in high quality and getting them signed and framed! Who wouldn't want this shot on the wall in their poker room? Lol

I get to finally check off meeting @inca911 this year. It was an absolute pleasure meeting and playing at @k9dr's, which was another big milestone for Ben and I.
I think one other huge person would be @JWC.

Don't get me wrong I would love to meet many of you, play cards and BS about chips or life, but most of those folks are already checked off on upcoming meet ups this season

View attachment 697310
That absolutely was Shin! A legend!! One of my favorite pictures ever! Planning on having them printed in high quality and getting them signed and framed! Who wouldn't want this shot on the wall in their poker room? Lol

I'm excited to meet him, but I don't want this photo staring at me in my poker room lol

I'm excited to meet him, but I don't want this photo staring at me in my poker room lol
I am literally dying laughing Bill! Come on man.. that's the new age "pigs in a blanket!"

I don't mean this in any racial way, but ai recently found out that Mr. Shin is Korean, my coworker's wife is Korean and the went to South Korea for their honey moon. The pictures I saw of the food there was insane. They were eating Octopus while it was still moving! The only thing my coworker said he couldn't eat was blood sausage. I looked it up and regretted it.

I have no doubts in @joeyshin future CreaShins! But as with all amazing artist we must give him the tools to succeed! This is going to be fun!! Haha

View attachment 697310
Do you have the picture of @Highli99 eating the footlong too??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom