Giveaway Meet Up season approaches, who would you like to meet on the forum? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
So a while back I won something from @Zmasterben included in that was this awesome token in Japanese I believe it says "Zen" the same symbol as the Samuri series chips.
20210506_190942.jpg

I have not used it as a capper and therefore have not let my terrible luck taint it in any way! Lol it is 43mm and from my understanding pretty rare! Truly a beautiful work of art!

So with what seems to be meet up season aprocahing (Brie and I have 3 in 6 weeks!) I am curious... if you could meet one person on the forum who would you want to meet and why? I know many of us have already played with our best friends on here myself included... but one you haven't met yet.

To those of you that live in areas where there is not a dense PCF residency I highly suggest you consider traveling and meeting some of our amazing members I promise you will not regret it!

All you have to do to enter is share why it would mean a lot to spend some quality time in member across the poker table. It could be they sold you some rare chips, gave you something, you find their content to be halarious and you know it would just be awesome to witness in person. Maybe they own a rare set that you could consider your life complete just at the opportunity to play that set.

Man I would just love to hear who its is that you would love to take time out of your own life just so you could meet that person .

On Sunday 05/16/2021 I will write out all of the first time posters post count #s on little squares of paper and draw one out of a hat! As always I will never limit this to US only, all are welcome and shipping is on me to anywhere.

This is similar to the "Dream Team" table thread but yet very different, you don't get to pick ten.. just one.

Looking forward to meeting so many new chippers in the next two months and it is very Exciting!!

Good Luck to all and please participate!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Count me out for the giveaway, but I'm hoping to meet you and your wonderful sidekick one day! Sucks that COVID killed SQM this year and I won't be able to make it to Dallas. I'm also in Vegas a week too early!

The person that I want to meet is @CraigT78 , share a beer .. or 10.
At the end of this I will share my choice. Right now it is down to two people and I would be a hard decision to choose just one! @CraigT78 is very high on that list though! It's going to happen just a matter of logistics and time!

(Still crossing my fingers he makes a suprise appearance @Seeking Alpha Social Club later this month, I herd a while back he might be in the area at the time!)

Count me out for the giveaway, but I'm hoping to meet you and your wonderful sidekick one day! Sucks that COVID killed SQM this year and I won't be able to make it to Dallas. I'm also in Vegas a week too early!
Again just a matter of time brother!! Hoping we are lucky enough to find our way into the guest list for SQM 2022! Being noobs sucks!! Lol

@Dix one of most creative people I met, plus I share his love for cards

I live in Poland, he lives in Western Poland and yet we on different continents...

Picking one person is too hard. Id love to meet a lot of the people I’ve had dealings with on pcf. @Ben8257 and @FordPickup92 being two of them. Also @Jeevansluck for sure but if I have to pick one it would be @horseshoez for sure and with all the reshipping he does there’s a excellent chance we would all be at his place anyways :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

^^^^^ This. It's hard to pick a single person; all of the people who helped me on my journey, etc. But if I had to pick one ..... it'd be you and Brie :) - you two rock and have offered so much in-depth, welcoming knowledge.

So a while back I won something from @Zmasterben included in that was this awesome token in Japanese I believe it says "Zen" the same symbol as the Samuri series chips.
View attachment 697228
I have not used it as a capper and therefore have not let my terrible luck taint it in any way! Lol it is 43mm and from my understanding pretty rare! Truly a beautiful work of art!

So with what seems to be meet up season aprocahing (Brie and I have 3 in 6 weeks!) I am curious... if you could meet one person on the forum who would you want to meet and why? I know many of us have already played with our best friends on here myself included... but one you haven't met yet.

To those of you that live in areas where there is not a dense PCF residency I highly suggest you consider traveling and meeting some of our amazing members I promise you will not regret it!

All you have to do to enter is share why it would mean a lot to spend some quality time in member across the poker table. It could be they sold you some rare chips, gave you something, you find their content to be halarious and you know it would just be awesome to witness in person. Maybe they own a rare set that you could consider your life complete just at the opportunity to play that set.

Man I would just love to hear who its is that you would love to take time out of your own life just so you could meet that person .

On Sunday 05/16/2021 I will write out all of the first time posters post count #s on little squares of paper and draw one out of a hat! As always I will never limit this to US only, all are welcome and shipping is on me to anywhere.

This is similar to the "Dream Team" table thread but yet very different, you don't get to pick ten.. just one.

Looking forward to meeting so many new chippers in the next two months and it is very Exciting!!

Good Luck to all and please participate!

Fellow Chipper Ben
Hey can we throw in a free pair of dice too?

Ben,

I've been lucky enough to attend 20+ meet ups. I've met a ton of people that have mostly been pretty damn awesome. There are still a handful of members that I really want to meet, but the one that stands out is Brandon @shorticus Him and I have chatted a bunch via PM's and have played a ton of heads up big o on WC.

Ben,

I've been lucky enough to attend 20+ meet ups. I've met a ton of people that have mostly been pretty damn awesome. There are still a handful of members that I really want to meet, but the one that stands out is Brandon @shorticus Him and I have chatted a bunch via PM's and have played a ton of heads up big o on WC.
Come on Bill. What you really mean is that Brandon will pay for your trip lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom