MaxB’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (sequel to Windwalker) (1 Viewer)

Iam taking bets, how long will he be back till someone rubbs him the wrong way again and he is gone for good the millionth time.. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I scored 500 of these mint new chips. However they look like bloody puke. I bought them in a big sale for two fitty each. I have absolute no use for them so if someone wants these, I'll let them go for $6000 for all 5 racks plus shipping. That price is firm. If you want these chips, then don't go all cheap ass on me and want free shipping .... F-U! free shipping. I'm so sick of everyone demanding I ship for free. I'm just a lone chip collector trying to make a few bucks to buy more chips, and people want me to donate my hard earned cash for free shipping. BTW, MaxB is not United Way, Salvation Army, Jerry's Kids, Shriners, or Gamblers Anonymous. I'm not a charity case, so NO FREE SHIPPING!

1617223145525.png

NO FREE SHIPPING!

I scored 500 of these mint new chips. However they look like bloody puke. I bought them in a big sale for two fitty each. I have absolute no use for them so if someone wants these, I'll let them go for $6000 for all 5 racks plus shipping. That price is firm. If you want these chips, then don't go all cheap ass on me and want free shipping .... F-U! free shipping. I'm so sick of everyone demanding I ship for free. I'm just a lone chip collector trying to make a few bucks to buy more chips, and people want me to donate my hard earned cash for free shipping. BTW, MaxB is not United Way, Salvation Army, Jerry's Kids, Shriners, or Gamblers Anonymous. I'm not a charity case, so NO FREE SHIPPING!

View attachment 667530

NO FREE SHIPPING!

This man is doing everybody a favor. My wanted ad had an offering of $2,000 per rack. He's actually letting them go for $1,200 a rack. Grab while you can and run.

Sorry guys but you dont understand the free market. There must be a sophisticated system to calculate these prices..

Sorry to thread-jack, but I think this is the place where my Jack Daniels and Jim Beam chips would be appreciated. Ultra-rare.
Local appreciation and pick-up only. Book a flight and we could talk. :)

I almost spit out my water :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Can I be your bitch? I know of at least one more person who tried to be someone's bitch one point in time and got denied. Here's proof
But never asked for mods to clean up his thread, no no no :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: pure gold

It's been a while since I posted, but I finally got some new chips to show off. I won these in an auction. Very rare dice chips with denominations. I don't know what is sexier, a $50 black chip or having blue 25s with green 100s? My regulars will have no problem adapting to the color schemes

deluze_dice.png

It's been a while since I posted, but I finally got some new chips to show off. I won these in an auction. Very rare dice chips with denominations. I don't know what is sexier, a $50 black chip or having blue 25s with green 100s? My regulars will have no problem adapting to the color schemes

View attachment 701495
Sup bro, can a get a sample. These look lit

I love those black $50s! So helpful when you want to make a one chip bet more than $25 and less than $100.

View attachment 701495
Hot fire

View attachment 701495
Thought they were CPC...
Edit: did i say that out loud?

Last edited:

View attachment 701495
why you so mean bro :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 701495

Why have I not received an invite to this game yet?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom