In Progress (ordering closed) Matsui Zen Group Buy 2021 (2 Viewers)

I am going back and forth on getting some plaques to use with my Samurai Palace set. I have a sample of these chips, including the plaques and they are great. Just not sure I need these and my Samurai Palace.

If I decide to get 10-15 of the 25K plaques, is there someone that could add them to their order?

I am going back and forth on getting some plaques to use with my Samurai Palace set. I have a sample of these chips, including the plaques and they are great. Just not sure I need these and my Samurai Palace.

If I decide to get 10-15 of the 25K plaques, is there someone that could add them to their order?
Sure. Shoot me a PM when you decide

I'd probably only be in for a bunch of samples, like 10 each of the denominated chips + gold NCV, and probably 1 each of plaque and dealer buttons. Would be happy to act as a sample reshipper for other members in Canada and local to me. Let me know if this can be accommodated.

Edit: sorry, forgot to use the format

.25 x 10
1 x 10
5 x 10
25 x 10
100 x 10
500 x 10
1000 x 10
5k Plaque x 1
25k Plaque x 1
Light Button x 1
Dark Button x 1
Gold Metal x 10

I'm open to local and other Canadian chippers if you want to get in on samples, would consider adding on top of my order and distributing as necessary.

Thread needs more pr0n.

Zen Matsui.png

I only presently have a sample set but these are the chips that brought me to the forum. I'm happily putting a bunch of projects on hold to pick up a set.

I've got a tournament set and a half already and we don't play tournaments so I can't justify the higher denoms but I keep trying to make a set work in my head that has a bunch of these plaques.

Give me strength!

.25 x 145
1 x 265
5 x 445
25 x 165
100 x 65
500 x 25
1000 x 25
5k Plaque x 3
25k Plaque x 3
Light Button x 3
Dark Button x 3
Gold Metal x 45

I didn’t anticipate that people would be trying to join for just a dealer button or sample set. Please only join if you plan on buying a set unless… someone wants to run a parallel group buy for samples, I just don’t have the bandwidth for that
I can do the samples sets. I’ll try to a thread going tonight.

Do you plan on letting it go past 20? If so, and we could get the shared fees down a little, I may be interested in adding some gold coins.

Is someone doing a sample set buy? If so I'm in for a sample set.

1x Light DB
1x Dark DB

Last edited:
1 x Light Button
1 x Gold Metal non Denom chip

Hi,
I'm in for a rack of 1000 and need to think about plaques and buttons.
Thanks.
.25 x
1 x
5 x
25 x
100 x
500 x
1000 x 100
5k Plaque x
25k Plaque x
Light Button x
Dark Button x
Gold Metal x

I was thinking about this maybe I am a little slow but are there minimums for each chips plaque etc? Also what happens if we don’t meet the min are we just not ordering those chips or will the price go up?

I was thinking about this maybe I am a little slow but are there minimums for each chips plaque etc? Also what happens if we don’t meet the min are we just not ordering those chips or will the price go up?
No minimums, but the plaques and metal chip have setup fees. Whether or not those get ordered depends on if there's enough interest for those buyers to be willing to split the fee.

Hey @derekdd23,

if it turns out that I’m the only one who wants the gold coins more than sample size orders. Because of the setup cost of $500 I may pass or reduce numbers of the chips and deploy the money to buy the coins. At current numbers the per coin cost is going to be north of $11 each. I also might order more coins. So let me know when you need final say. I’ll make these decisions once the numbers are better firmed up.

I definitely understand. We have some time to firm up numbers so we can make that decision when we get a little closer. I fully expected that exact chip to be contentious due to the high setup costs.

You can change your order at any time, I know my order will be all over the place as I try to figure out exactly what I want.
It looks like I made it into this one!

How would you like us to inform you of changes. Should we edit our original post and you'll just double check them, or should we create a brand new post with the updated amounts?

I plan to look over mine and update it this week.

Last edited:
I will also add this to the OP. Here is a spreadsheet with orders up until this point. I have not included any sample orders as I will not be organizing any sample sets.

You can change your order at any time, I know my order will be all over the place as I try to figure out exactly what I want.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TWOa0tJg9VcD_UjtXRB2B6UrJs4rxXWM1qCIwUA6Feg/edit?usp=sharing

I noticed that I'm not included in the spreadsheet, probably because my order is too small.
Perhaps I can add my small order to @Potsie1 's and we can deal with reshipping amongst ourselves.

Can't tell if I am too late so will put my order in and see what comes of it

.25 x. 310
1 x. 410
5 x. 310
25 x. 210
100 x. 110
500 x. 70
1000 x. 50
5k Plaque x 0
25k Plaque x 0
Light Button x 10
Dark Button x 10
Gold Metal x. 10

My order of plaques, dbs, and gold coins is also not on there. If someone with a chip order is going to collate and reship I’m happy to help distribute the fixed cost of the plaques and gold coins. Otherwise I’ll bow out from this opportunity.

It looks like I made it into this one!

How would you like us to inform you of changes. Should we edit our original post and you'll just double check them, or should we create a brand new post with the updated amounts?

I plan to look over mine and update it this week.
Just create a new post or PM me, either works. I will post a message to show how far I have updated.

My order of plaques, dbs, and gold coins is also not on there. If someone with a chip order is going to collate and reship I’m happy to help distribute the fixed cost of the plaques and gold coins. Otherwise I’ll bow out from this opportunity.

It was not in the correct format so I didn't see it as an order when scanning through

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom