Matsui WPS Horseshoe Style GB - Interest only thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if 43mm would be possible.

I'd like to keep them all 39mm, (they are actually 40 mm) for this set. Bigger chip would make the labels look smaller, and 43mm styles for this mold is limited too.

Being particular are they going to have a T5

Not planning too. We'd have to use the same mold twice and also add $250 more to the Matsui artwork fee.

The chips look so good! I have never played with Matsui chips before - wondering about weight, stacking, shuffling

The chips look so good! I have never played with Matsui chips before - wondering about weight, stacking, shuffling

Similar to Bud Jones V7s without the suction effect.

A 43mm Hybrid is possible, but it may take more work, and not to mention the Super Grand (1 1/4 Inch) and AC Oversize (1 inches) decal centres are the only options available, or just go for straight ceramics.

Last edited:
I'd have to sell some chips... the one thing I need is a set with some 43 or 44mm chips that see some use. I have a cash set with a rack of 43mm $20’s but they will only see action once in a blue moon. I’d love to see the top two or three chips be oversized in this set and with that I’d have to get a set. Without that I am a maybe.

I'd like to keep them all 39mm, (they are actually 40 mm) for this set. Bigger chip would make the labels look smaller, and 43mm styles for this mold is limited too.
In addition, Matsui's 43mm chips are much too heavy at around 13.3g. I once had a Blue Sands 43mm set and while I liked the design and how they feel, they were much too slippery and much too heavy.

What is the "MG" at the bottom?

Never had Matsui‘s and can’t remember my Bud Jones. Somebody from Germany or maybe Europe who would like to sell or borrow a sample set?!

Never had Matsui‘s and can’t remember my Bud Jones. Somebody from Germany or maybe Europe who would like to sell or borrow a sample set?!

You want to get some on the same molds. Zens $1 to $100 come to mind.

IMG_20180827_160857.jpg

If there interest in a T5 that can meet the 500 MOQ it might be possible. It does add another $250 in artwork fees though. (minus another possible $50 discount) + additional fee to @Johnny5 too.

These are the only molds in the series with the same label size and no label ring that have not been used in the set already.

2018-09-11_20-58-12.png
2018-09-11_20-31-06.png

tf_wps_mg_set1c.jpg

Last edited:
seems way cheaper/easier if you want a T5 set to just relabel the T25K. also then your T5 is red.

seems way cheaper/easier if you want a T5 set to just relabel the T25K. also then your T5 is red.

Sure, but if staying true to the set, it should be blue. I don't use T5s so me and my OCD can get past it if its the T25K relabeled. :cool:

0hs5.jpg

What are the colors on the 5000? Compared to the 1000.

Ugh. So want to order, but the colors on the 100/500 are just too close. Maybe next time! Thanks for the offer!

Ugh. So want to order, but the colors on the 100/500 are just too close. Maybe next time! Thanks for the offer!

No problem. I do have the Matsui color samples in hand. I don't think there will be an issue between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom