Matsui Presidential Plaque Case (1 Viewer)

jadillon

Two Pair
Reaction score
That is LEGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is overkill. And it's utterly fantastic.

In all reality, that's $2100+ worth of plaques so seems like a couple hundred dollars on something to protect them isn't a bad idea.

More like $130. I'm not a monster!!! ;)
It is overkill. And it's utterly fantastic.

In all reality, that's $2100+ worth of plaques so seems like a couple hundred dollars on something to protect them isn't a bad idea.

I have a case problem:oops:... I love what you did, looks amazing, the attention to detail (spacing) is really good.

I have a case problem:oops:... I love what you did, looks amazing, the attention to detail (spacing) is really good.

Thanks. It took a spreadsheet and a lot of work to the 5th digit actually. The program at Mycasebuilder uses inches not metric. Had to convert the plaques that are made in metric to inches to develop the size of the rectangle. Each rectangle cut had to be copied from the first and then positioned individually. The spreadsheet I made kept track of the x and y axis beginning point of each rectangle. Then it was just a lot of data entry. And no I am not OCD or anal! OK maybe I am.... o_O:):sneaky:

It's a Pelican 720 with a custom insert that I designed and had made by mycasebuilder.com. Worked out pretty well. Kind of overkill, but these were a significant investment I suppose. The guys all love the plaques. Thanks for looking!

Jesse

Where did you get your plaques?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom