Majestic chips have arrived! (1 Viewer)

Tripwired

High Hand
Reaction score
It's Christmas in August for this guy! I ordered last Thursday and they're already here. That's pretty awesome if you ask me. I got them all cleaned up and ready for action. I know they're not Paulson's , but I don't have the budget for Paulson or CPC'S right now. They're a good looking chip imo, no matter what.

Attachments

• 20180828_151429.jpg
    20180828_151429.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 400
  • 20180828_151434.jpg
    20180828_151434.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 404
Nice! I really like the colors on the entire set (except for maybe the browns, but even they have a certain charm).

Are the $10’s becoming quarters?

Nice! I really like the colors on the entire set (except for maybe the browns, but even they have a certain charm).

Are the $10’s becoming quarters?

Yes. The inlay stickers are already on their way thanks to G. Going to be tedious replacing 400 stickers, but I think it's worth it. I'm not a fan of the pink 25¢ chips.

Did they change the base color and V edge spots on the blue chip or is that photo overexposed? It looks like they went lighter blue with a gray spot. Also the blue spot on the $1s looks way more brilliant than the boring one I'm looking at right next to me.

What I'm saying is, they look better than my real-world samples here. Good work (y) :thumbsup:

Did they change the base color and V edge spots on the blue chip or is that photo overexposed? It looks like they went lighter blue with a gray spot. Also the blue spot on the $1s looks way more brilliant than the boring one I'm looking at right next to me.

What I'm saying is, they look better than my real-world samples here. Good work (y) :thumbsup:

They're definitely a lighter shade of blue than I expected, but I like them. I'm going to make them quarters anyway. So, a lighter shade isn't an issue in my book. They were all super chalky upon opening. The reds especially, but the oiling really transformed the colors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom