Looking to crowd source some help... (3 Viewers)

Can't believe some of my stuff gets flagged, but Mark can just post a picture of a huge throbbing erect penis with no comment from the mods.

tumblr_m4ydljYWUo1qaaho7o1_500.gif

Done. Said I wanted the results but never saw a place to enter my email, then apparently couldn't go back. [emoji26]

Oh and I'm 6'9" bitches. Penn is a midget. [emoji12]
Lol I was reading the thread thinking there's no way in hell Ben is only 6'6"

We're getting close to our first goal of 200 respondents (what we need for preliminary analysis). If anyone knows people to help, please forward the link.

Thanks.

Looking to crowd source for round 2. Mostly the same test this go around, and will hopefully be the last one that is so similar to round 1. Thanks to all who helped with round 1.

We will be getting results to all who requested them, but need to re-run the test first.

We had a flawed item that is not working correctly. We have made an effort to fix it. If you're willing to take it again (or th first time for noobs) the link is here:

https://umassamherst.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3xTP5XGkHpVmQFT

BTW - we posted it at Reddit yesterday to see how that would work. I'm underwhelmed by the response. We got way more participation through PCF than Reddit based on first 24 hours of each posting. So thanks guys.

And please pass the link along to anyone you know who might be willing to help.

Thanks!

Kind of wish I did the first one because I have no idea what I just did.
The first one was almost identical to this one.

We're trying to see if we can measure personally attributes using pictures instead of questions. Our early research says yes.

Our next step will be to try to cross validate this to other cultures. Our theory is that these traits are common cross culturally, and that we can develop a language free method to measure them.

Missed this the first go-round, glad to participate the 2nd time, for the first time.

My straight jacket size is 44 long.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom