Looking to crowd source some help... (1 Viewer)

Chicken Rob

Full House
Reaction score
I've just written a book proposal for a text book on personality assessment using pictures. In order to write this book, we are developing and documenting the process of building such a test. We need volunteers willing to take the test, and take it honestly.

It's super simple, and even works great on mobile devices. You will be shown 24 pictures, and you simply indicate wether or not you identify with the image. Then 2 text based questions follow.

Typical testing time is 2 minutes.

We'll be developing 5 of these over the next couple of weeks. I'll update the links in this post, and post notices in this thread.

There are no age restrictions, but we request english native language speakers only in this first round. Other languages will follow shortly. Feel free to share with friends. Our goal is to get to 500 respondents on each test. You may take any or all tests.

It is totally anonymous, and requires no signup.

Thanks for any help we can get on this. This is a labor of love, and all of my profit on this book project (which will be less than minimum wage) will be donated to charity.

Survey 1, added 5/11/16
https://umassamherst.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0qyHezdAR28wvyZ

Done. Very interesting and can't wait to see the results.

I get several lines of text but nothing that allows me to take a test.

Done - I think :confused:

Screen Shot 2016-05-11 at 10.04.20 PM.png

If this thing tells me I'm a sociopath....
Let me guess, you'll show no remorse and manipulate us into believing that the test is biased against superior people such as yourself. Then you'll go break into a store and steal some stuff just for the stimulation because no one loves you, and even if they did, you feel no desire to reciprocate those feelings.

Sound about right? [emoji14]

Completed, I'm wondering if this test will indicate how short I am
Lol.

Doubt it will tell us about your height, but I've met you, and can say you're as short a male human I've met who is not classified as a midget or dwarf.

If we ever manage a Vegas meetup, I'd love to get a pic of you with Penn Jillette. He's even taller than @Ben (I think).

Done. Said I wanted the results but never saw a place to enter my email, then apparently couldn't go back. [emoji26]

Oh and I'm 6'9" bitches. Penn is a midget. [emoji12]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom