Tourney First 3 table Tournament: Sign Up Software? (1 Viewer)

Taxi500

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
First of all, I've used this video to help me do my prior 16 man tournament (wherever you are, Thanks Chris!). HUGE success! So much so, about 50% more people want to join this time around. Daunting.

How in God's name do I organize the sign up? I want guys to pre-pay for their seats so we don't have problems with bailing. I have 50 names, numbers, and emails for our poker group.

Does anyone have a suggested free software, program, something that would help me with the signup process? I really don't want to text everyone and do this manually.

I currently use evite, but they've removed some of the features that I really needed. I am going to try the Invite Tracker that is listed as a resource here. I don't have pre-payments (maybe one day), but I have rules about bailing, and 98% know the rule and follow the rules ..

First of all, I've used this video to help me do my prior 16 man tournament (wherever you are, Thanks Chris!). HUGE success! So much so, about 50% more people want to join this time around. Daunting.

How in God's name do I organize the sign up? I want guys to pre-pay for their seats so we don't have problems with bailing. I have 50 names, numbers, and emails for our poker group.

Does anyone have a suggested free software, program, something that would help me with the signup process? I really don't want to text everyone and do this manually.
He's right here on pcf :), @Chris Manzoni

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom