Limited Edition 55mm PCF Jeton Dealer Buttons - Preorder - SOLD OUT (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AF6CCD77-FABA-4368-B082-F2745FAA6124.jpeg

very cool offer Tommy, just wondering why members are not limited to one button, so more members can have one

I have a oval pcf topper and a rectangular pcf topper. One of these limited buttons +$ would seem like a fair exchange right?

If you can post that pick you might convince me.
About 22 seasons with this damn number.

And yes. Almost every Jersey we had had BJ initialed on it somewhere.

I’ll find a college picture. That had CSUM (cal state university of maritime) on some jerseys, and of course opposing teams always colored out the S.
45CD9C48-B011-47FA-B969-32C640E88A4B.jpeg

Last edited:
Got the first mockup from Matsui.

2020-05-24_12-00-28.png

I asked for 3 revisions.

1) The border is too thick. I asked to have everything scaled slightly bigger. I sent them this Before/After example that I made.

before-after.png

2) The orange should be a solid color, not translucence.

3) I also think the orange is too dark/saturated. I'm waiting to hear back from Matsui to find out if they know the Pantone color code they used on the sample that I have. Then we can use that as a reference point. I think 1575C is the color I should use, but I will wait to hear back from Matsui first.

J5 sent me this reference also.

2020-05-22_11-35-10.png

Hope I can find a big enough card capper case
I’ve owned Matsui plaques before. They’re gorgeous and they beg to be handled. Actually at the Encore Boston, they have Matsui plaques for all in buttons during tournaments. I have to restrain myself from grabbing it when it gets tossed out.
I assume these will be similar, so I don’t want to protect it behind plastic. I definitely want to touch it.

Still interested in one if anyone has extra! These came out great!

Wow these are beauts! Looks like I joined too late.

Nice work in creating. Enjoy y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom