Lightning Strikes (8 Viewers)

Let’s get this playoff train back on track :cool

D870EF6B-F183-4D9A-AF6A-A43FBEFEC506.jpeg
661ACBEB-D2F5-4CD7-B5FE-672880ACA07E.jpeg

To be fair, an equally bad 7-men-on-the-ice goal was allowed to stand... But yeah, the refs called that goalie interference for "cross-checking," which did not happen. Pretty clear they missed the play.

I thought it was only 6 :unsure: I haven’t seen the replay yet. Sounds like an “even up” call to me.

Lol...I was playing online (finished 2nd out of 93 entries).

Watch the condensed game...you would've enjoyed the 3rd. McDonagh made a great play and should've tied it in the waning seconds.

Spoiler: Varly did not make the save.

Very dramatic ending - awesome play by McDonagh and an even better play by Pulock - Islanders hold on for a 3-2 win - series tied 2-2 and heading back to Tampa

723F9B59-8CA1-4B03-8611-87EF85E6EF87.jpeg

Very dramatic ending - awesome play by McDonagh and an even better play by Pulock - Islanders hold on for a 3-2 win - series tied 2-2 and heading back to Tampa

View attachment 723528
Everybody is talking about Pulock... If Brock Nelson doesn't tie up (trip) McDonagh on the spin move, I'll bet he gets off a better shot that Pulock can't knock down.

Glad to get out of there with a win, but it's still a best of three series now, with 2 games in Tampa.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom