Lightning Strikes (5 Viewers)

Last time I’m betting under with these sieve ghoulies

Luckily I had the Lightning and over 9.5 :unsure:

74A6FABF-4096-46C9-BAC5-959BFFFE6A64.jpeg
EFC19757-19C9-4938-A6BA-15E5CD70E2BF.jpeg
CD866031-C0D6-42CF-AF48-EFA3060DF476.jpeg

I’m not going to let the bitter emojis of an embarrassed Leafs fan affect my celebration :) GO BOLTS :D

Who’s on the chopping block - Nylander ? Marner ?? Matthews :wow: Something needs to change

While you Amerks are enjoying OUR game... we are not even allowed to attend organized events.

This Friday for the first time in months, we will actually be able to go on patios to enjoy the weather.

I think seeing the photos of filled stadiums and sporting events down south actually hurts me more than the Leafs out of the playoffs.

WE ARE AT A STANDSTILL UP HERE.

Gloat all you want. None of us up here has witnessed ANY live sporting events since last MARCH. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

While you Amerks are enjoying OUR game... we are not even allowed to attend organized events.

This Friday for the first time in months, we will actually be able to go on patios to enjoy the weather.

I think seeing the photos of filled stadiums and sporting events down south actually hurts me more than the Leafs out of the playoffs.

WE ARE AT A STANDSTILL UP HERE.

Gloat all you want. None of us up here has witnessed ANY live sporting events since last MARCH. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Canadian deaths from COVID: 25,791
US deaths from COVID: 613,052

Lockdown sucks, but at least you're alive to cheer your team from the couch.

Enjoy it now. Tampa almost needs to get the second Cup this year to make the difficult decisions ahead more palatable. I have no idea of how they'll get under the cap to start next season. Lots of tough decisions will need to be made with what's looking like a flat cap for the foreseeable future.

Someone will bail Tampa out by taking a player or two. Two of Palat, Killorn, Gourde, and Johnson absolutely need to go this summer. Seattle will likely take one. Point needs to get paid next summer. Say goodbye to two of Sergachev, Stamkos, Cirelli, or McDonagh next year.

The Rangers would love a player like Cirelli and have some young talent on ELC's they can trade.

Good luck!

I agree - many difficult decisions ahead, but Stanley Cups always come with a cost. I'm pretty sure both Coleman and Goodrow will be gone. Johnson will hopefully end up in Seattle. If Stamkos didn't have a no movement clause, he would be my choice to move. That would open up a lot of cap space. I don't think Gourde, Cirelli, or Sergachev are going anywhere. As long as we keep Kucherov, Point, Hedman, and Vasilevskiy we will be OK.

Canadian deaths from COVID: 25,791
US deaths from COVID: 613,052

Lockdown sucks, but at least you're alive to cheer your team from the couch.

You aren't up on your population statistics are you, eh?

Population of USA:
330 million

Population of Canada:

37.8 million

Can we get a mathematician in here? Is that about 0.19% of Americans have died from Covid, while about 0.06% of Canadians have died from covid?

You aren't up on your population statistics are you, eh?

Population of USA:
330 million

Population of Canada:

37.8 million

Can we get a mathematician in here? Is that about 0.19% of Americans have died from Covid, while about 0.06% of Canadians have died from covid?
Take it to a thread about something else. This has all been hockey related.

Take it to a thread about something else. This has all been hockey related.
Fair enough.

However you were the one that decided to post covid numbers and told me to be happy watching from my couch.

All I mentioned was that our teams up here have navigated a year inside empty stadiums. Now the hated Montreal Canadians will likely play the rest of their games against Vegas/Colorado somewhere in the USA.

How would you feel if your team was making a playoff run but you were not able to watch them live?

Fair enough.

However you were the one that decided to post covid numbers and told me to be happy watching from my couch.

All I mentioned was that our teams up here have navigated a year inside empty stadiums. Now the hated Montreal Canadians will likely play the rest of their games against Vegas/Colorado somewhere in the USA.

How would you feel if your team was making a playoff run but you were not able to watch them live?
I'm a Redwings fan living 600 miles from home. I was just hoping to show you a silver lining

...since you won't be seeing a silver cup! :sneaky:

I'm a Redwings fan living 600 miles from home. I was just hoping to show you a silver lining

...since you won't be seeing a silver cup! :sneaky:
Enjoy Trashville. I never told you to move 600 miles away from your Pizza Box Center.

You mean like last season when the Lightning won the cup playing in the bubble in Toronto and Edmonton :unsure:
Yup. Except last year ALL fans were stuck with this "bubble life" so don't play the victim card. Oh and you guys won - so also - Shutup.

Enjoy Trashville. I never told you to move 600 miles away from your Pizza Box Center.

Yup. Except last year ALL fans were stuck with this "bubble life" so don't play the victim card. Oh and you guys won - so also - Shutup.
Personal attacks are not necessary.

Also, @k9dr cannot complain about the bubble because his team won? So if Toronto won a Cup, you would have no reason to complain?

:unsure:

I guess your salty attitude is here to stay.

But seriously, I don't need fucking negativity and almost blocked you until your comment about no one in GTA being laid since 1967.... Then I realized you might have a sense of self-deprecating humor.

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 3.50.08 PM.png

So, what's the wager @WedgeRock - pink slips, legal vs veterinary services, x amount of $ per game in the series, or just a single wager on the entire series ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom