Lightning Strikes (12 Viewers)

Game 3 warmup - Go Bolts !!

8784B5FB-6045-40E9-B5BA-93DF9E7EE404.jpeg
2A535A61-AF0B-4496-85D9-396728215188.jpeg

Last edited:
KEEP BURNING THOSE LEAVES HOMER.

Shall I post the Tampa roster and show the amount of Canadian talent on your team? Many of which grew up bleeding MAPLE LEAF blue... ?

We have lots of awesome Canadian talent on our team, they just need to travel south to play for the Stanley Cup :p

We have lots of awesome Canadian talent on our team, they just need to travel south to play for the Stanley Cup

We have lots of awesome Canadian talent on our team, they just need to travel south to play for the Stanley Cup :p
This is true...

Then again beaches, beotches, and sunny states... I think most Canadian kids would go down there have spent their lives shovelling snow up here.

In other news we are still in lockdown here in Ontario - so I may be moving down south. The government Federal and Provincial has lost their minds. Today we got the news "oh dont worry sheep - we are reopening golf courses and tennis course this saturday..... oh... but we are keeping everything else closed tacking on another 2 weeks onto the lockdown bringing us to mid June"

In Leaf news - the curse lives on after Tavares was railroaded tonight by Perry. If you say the vicious freak accident knee to the head - you may want to cover your kids eyes. Tavares is probably down for the playoffs....

This town is cursed.

Bolts win :) but it could be an expensive victory if we lose Kucherov & Sergachev to dirty hits from the stinking’ Panthers

C6976BEA-4CBF-4B09-8D89-6EB1BC0138B1.jpeg
D301BFA8-F283-41C6-88C3-6667FBD68B1A.jpeg
B7781238-54A2-45A2-AA1F-B5662B007FAD.jpeg

Yeah, insane number of penalties this game. Not sure if there was ever a full minute with both teams at full strength.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom