Giveaway Kings Castle Tournament Set for a College Student (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
A few years back, I posted a "Wanted" thread looking for suggestions for a reasonably priced tournament set that I could send to college (UNC, Go Tarheels!) with my eldest daughter that I would not worry about coming home in one piece. @PAZ generously offered a very large set free of charge and would not even let me pay shipping, and they were perfect for her needs. I accepted the offer on behalf of my daughter, and she has had a lot of good times with those chips and her friends.

She graduated this year, and will be moving 1/2 way across the country in a few weeks. She does not need to take all of the chips with her as space is going to be at a premium in her new digs. I reached out to @PAZ, and he did not desire the return of the chips she doesn't need, and I myself do not need them. As such, I am listing them here as a giveaway for someone that is similarly situated with a child going off to college this year that could/would use a set a chips for a friendly poker night.

Other than these being for a child/relative going off to college who would take them, there are no other prerequisites for this raffle. Honor system applies.

I will pay for shipping within CONUS, but if these are traveling overseas all shipping costs will be borne by the winner and I will not be responsible for them once they leave my possession at the post office.

Racks not included. Show em chip not included. I'll probably throw in a couple of decks of cards and a dealer button also, unless I forget (which happens). I'll leave this up for a week or so, and if there are multiple parties interested I'll play a hand of hold em to see who gets them.

IMG_1409.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great...
I am participate... I hope that goes to someone in need

My sister is going to college this year! For their senior night for school she learned how to play poker and loved it. This past weekend, we hosted a baby shower + poker night. We played a 10 handed 1 hour SNG with my pharaoh’s CCs with a Barrington + the “pharaoh table topper”. Was my first time playing with that table and the pharaoh’s CC tournament sent I got on these forums. I already owned the CC cash set.

That being said, my sister got 2nd place! And now there will be more family game nights of poker before she goes off to college.

If she’s in the running, cool! If not, good luck to whoever wins! Awesome opportunity and idea! =)

My sister is going to college this year! For their senior night for school she learned how to play poker and loved it. This past weekend, we hosted a baby shower + poker night. We played a 10 handed 1 hour SNG with my pharaoh’s CCs with a Barrington + the “pharaoh table topper”. Was my first time playing with that table and the pharaoh’s CC tournament sent I got on these forums. I already owned the CC cash set.

That being said, my sister got 2nd place! And now there will be more family game nights of poker before she goes off to college.

If she’s in the running, cool! If not, good luck to whoever wins! Awesome opportunity and idea! =)
She is in.

I have two sons going off to college this fall. One has a new Super Poker World set because he knew what he wanted. The other is headed down to Virginia with nothing at the moment. I'd be happy to pay shipping if we'd end up lucky enough to be the winning entry. Thanks!

EDIT - I'd like to take us out of the running for this, I'm sure I have a set my other kid can take. Good luck to all the others and thanks for doing this.

Last edited:
Does it have to be a family member? My home game's on again off again dealer for the last 3 years is the daughter of one of my players and she is leaving us soon to pursue a higher education. I would love to load this up in her car when she goes.

Wull shoot. My little brother is in school and has been getting into poker. He's played a few online cash games with my crew and is planning to come out to play a league game in person.

Count us in!

@Statesvegas drop us from this one please. My dealer is helping me with getting ready for a poker game. She stumbled across my Post Oak Poker Club set and actually remembered the Poker After Dark from the Post Oak Poker club. These chips are now currently sitting in the trunk of her car. She'll be fine. Thanks anyway buddy.

Looks great...
I am participate... I hope that goes to someone in need
Unless @surfik tells me differently, I am reading this to mean they are participating.

Got a bunch of pork butts in the smoker. They will be done sometime after 6:00. Once they are off, rested, pulled and distributed I will play the hand for the winner. Participants can be added until that time.

Unless @surfik tells me differently, I am reading this to mean they are participating.

Got a bunch of pork butts in the smoker. They will be done sometime after 6:00. Once they are off, rested, pulled and distributed I will play the hand for the winner. Participants can be added until that time.
no, no...

ther is a mistake

I do not participate....but great set for starting player......sorry for confusion, my bad

and very generous on your part

BBQ has been pulled, distributed and eaten. My quick review of this thread suggests that the following are participating:

@WedgeRock , @ChrisTot , @TheLemursReturn , and @Rodog123

Got a little clean up to do, and then we can get the show on the road. If I missed anyone who wants in or if anyone else wants to join before I publish the hole cards, please let me know.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom