Ketogenic Way of eating... (1 Viewer)

They have a sale, $3 a pint

20190825_123032.jpg

Yeah...prime rib comes with 2 sides. Would you like baked potato, potato chips, potato salad, fries, tator tots, twiced baked potato wedges...or over-cooked broccoli, ma'am? LOL
It’s difficult to go out for dinner and find a lot of Keto options unfortunately.

Be careful with Halo Top - it is low calorie but not as low carb as Rebel. Halo Top averages 6-8 grams of carbs per 1/2 cup serving while Rebel averages 6-8 grams of carbs per pint.

im aware. Thanks. I can't find rebel around here anywhere

Every Rebel flavor I've tried so far (4) was great, and mint chip = awesome. Plan to eventually try every flavor they make, even the ones I usually don't care for in ice cream. It's that good.

It’s really easy to let the pint get away from you (i.e. eat nearly the entire thing) if you decide to eat right out of the container. Better off scooping out your portion, at least for me.

The mint chip really is delicious. A bit too many chips for my liking - I prefer just the mint flavored ice cream on its own - but I’m confident that I’m in the minority on that one.

Every Rebel flavor I've tried so far (4) was great, and mint chip = awesome. Plan to eventually try every flavor they make, even the ones I usually don't care for in ice cream. It's that good.

Glad you enjoy it as much as I do. Has to be the best keto treat from a store that I've tried so far.

For the Italians out there, Raos pasta sauce is frickin amazing and low carb, no sugar added. I make a meat sauce with mushrooms and ground beef that I eat over cauliflower rice and it's such a hearty filling and tasty meal.

I can't find that beer anywhere. And I don't think there is a grocery store anywhere near me that carries the ice cream (I will have to order a couple of cases next week, I guess).

I want beer. :( :( :(

#KetoFrustrations

I can't find that beer anywhere. And I don't think there is a grocery store anywhere near me that carries the ice cream (I will have to order a couple of cases next week, I guess).

I want beer. :( :( :(

#KetoFrustrations
If you have a Total Wine and Beer near you, they may have it. They have it at the one I shop in.

I've got about 40 pounds to lose.

Who the hell am I kidding anyway!? I have more to lose than that. Reflecting on my birthday next June (turning 50), I decided that a much more fitting Keto goal would be to lose 50 pounds by my 50th birthday. Goal, revised.

Now, must learn how to cook some things. Can’t survive on eggs, bacon, cheese, and pepperoni for 10 months. Haha.

PM me a recipe if you could or post here. :tup:
Looks DAMN TASTY!

The mayo was simple, I had half a jar of jalepenos and half a jar of mayo in the fridge so I added all the jalepenos and some of the juice to the mayo jar, squirt of lime juice, garlic powder, black pepper, and red pepper flakes (cause spicy life).

Chaffle was a cheddar bay recipe. 1 egg, quarter cup of cheddar, garlic powder, pinch of salt, 1/2 tsp baking powder.

Some Aldi bacon and all beef frozen burgers and a slice of cheese.

Oh and no sugar added ketchup.

@liftapint didn't you buy a dash waffle maker or was that someone else?

Chaffles are game changing even tho the name is stupid as hell. Pizza chaffles, mcgriddle breakfast sandwiches, buns for burgers or sandwiches, dessert waffles, or just waffles and syrup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom