Ketogenic Way of eating... (4 Viewers)

What's in it?
1 small diced sweet onion
diced red pepper
1 can Bushes chili beans
2 cans crushed or diced tomato’s
Chili powder, garlic powder, Worcester sauce, Tabasco and a little malt vinegar. (No measurements, just combine till You like the taste)
C155F358-2265-421C-9661-FBBD12D46C58.png

veggie beef crumbles
Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, reduce to low and simmer for 20 minutes.

1 small diced sweet onion
diced red pepper
1 can Bushes chili beans
2 cans crushed or diced tomato’s
Chili powder, garlic powder, Worcester sauce, Tabasco and a little malt vinegar. (No measurements, just combine till You like the taste)View attachment 325818
veggie beef crumbles
Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, reduce to low and simmer for 20 minutes.

Nice. I miss beans so bad. Damn carbs.

Make it with ground beef and ground hot italian sausage; ditch the beans. I add a can of drained Rotel to mine for some kick.
That sounds really good. I may try that for my first Saturday’s game next month. :tup:

damnt, forgot my breakfast at home. I'm not interested in grabbing fast food just for the meat. It still tastes like shit. Maybe I'll just not eat until lunch.

damnt, forgot my breakfast at home. I'm not interested in grabbing fast food just for the meat. It still tastes like shit. Maybe I'll just not eat until lunch.
Do you have Chick-fil-A where you are? You can order scrambled eggs with cheese and grilled chicken patties plus an avocado lime ranch. Mix it all together, best keto breakfast from a fast food place in my opinion. So good

Do you have Chick-fil-A where you are? You can order scrambled eggs with cheese and grilled chicken patties plus an avocado lime ranch. Mix it all together, best keto breakfast from a fast food place in my opinion. So good

Doesn't sound bad. The closest one isn't close enough for me.

My boy works in the same city that I do. He is going to bring it and I'll pick it up from him. I only have to wait until 930 ish. I've been up since 5. I'm pretty fucking hungry right now. I guess I can get some almonds out of the machine.

You can have half my breakfast... Keto bread with chard and fennel fronds, toasted, with a half an avocado spread over it...

Keto leg cramps in the middle of the night....NO FUN.
Ouch.

Usually no. But yesterday, 64oz. I absolutely need to be better and more consistent about water intake.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom