Joined after 18 years (1 Viewer)

drdr

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hi PCF.

Eighteen years ago I wanted customs. Devoured the threads for info. Thank you great people. But couldn't do it as was a starving student. Bought sluggos instead that served the home game that has run the whole 18 years since.

Now waiting for delivery of my second ever set... CPCs. Already have an add on planned, worried I have the disease already.

Welcome!

Waiting for your order from CPC? I suspect that the disease has hit you hard, and there is no cure. Looking forward to photos of your new chippies.

Give up. You’re a goner like the rest of us. Welcome to the Asylum. You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave……

Hello and welcome! You’ve wanted customs for longer than some members have been alive!!

Hi PCF.

Eighteen years ago I wanted customs. Devoured the threads for info. Thank you great people. But couldn't do it as was a starving student. Bought sluggos instead that served the home game that has run the whole 18 years since.

Now waiting for delivery of my second ever set... CPCs. Already have an add on planned, worried I have the disease already.
IMG_4605.gif

Welcome!

Waiting for your order from CPC? I suspect that the disease has hit you hard, and there is no cure. Looking forward to photos of your new chippies.
Now I'm registered and welcomed I guess pics are mandatory (once they arrive).
Seems silly, but I do have a touch of hesitancy for posting pics. I like the design and did work with the awesome J5, but I'm sure I still made what many would consider errors.
... I guess that just means moar custom set creation in my future to reach near perfection.
No cure.

Perfectly ominous gif.
CPC cost... I'm worried the wife won't cope. She instructed me to not tell her the cost. Pretty sure she thinks the first set would be the last. Hmm.

Welcome to PCF !
A custom CPC set can be either the last achievement … or the beginning of a new adventure in the custom project's world … you’ll see ;)

About fking time ;). Welcome sir! Don’t forget to post pics when the CPCs arrive

You're definitely fucked. Just pretend the downward spiral is a water slide. Welcome.
It seems so. Am already struggling to wait for the CPCs to arrive before ordering an addon. Wiser to post an advice thread first, though. Weeee.
About fking time ;). Welcome sir! Don’t forget to post pics when the CPCs arrive
How could I forget? They're chips!

Last edited:
Welcome. :cool

but I'm sure I still made what many would consider errors.

You will always find small errors or things you could have done better, but in the end its your own set and you'll gonna love it!

Enjoy your chip journey! Since you ordered your very own CPC set, you crossed the point of no return ;)
Really looking forward for pics of your chips!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom