JJ on the button, and the UTG shows a effing big tell…. (1 Viewer)

bonesnjnts

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
okay..this has been a major couple of days for me..so bear with me

why is it a big couple of days you might ask..?

1. my son came into town with his 7 month preggers wifey..that belly is ginormous and he tells us the name of the boy
2. I was served papers of intent today.
3. I cannot stop eating shit.

okay..time for the hand

the game is .25/.50
everyone thinks they are great players, and honestly, except for a couple of guys, they are right

i came to the game late—about 45 min late and already the usual short stacks are short and the ballers are smirking

the game is .25/.50
everyone thinks they are great players, and honestly, except for a couple of guys, they are right

i came to the game late—about 45 min late and already the usual short stacks are short and the ballers are smirking

we’ve been playing together about 3 years..
i’ve won the yearly tournament the past year..the first year i played i came in 2nd because i couldn’t play all the games, and this past year, in defense of my title, i was only able to play twice out of 8 times. my home life was on fire, and i just couldn’t make it to the game. the 2 tournys i played I won, and in fact, paid for my entry fee —plus
what a crappy feeling, giving the trophy to the winner this year

yeah. i brag.

okay okay the hand.

I am dealing. I have JJ
UTG- is a solid reg. he can bluff, but his tendency is to play his strong hands to the end, and and sometimes he can fool me. I like to watch everything these days. the cards matter but not as much as every little nuance in the game. the joy is finding and learning about each person at the game. some games i just watch one player the entire night and see what they do.

so…

UTG limps, there are 2 more limpets and it comes to me on the button.

I raise to $3.

as the UTG looks as his hand, he looks up and turns his head to me,and looks me in the eye.

I have never ever seen this before.

I decide at that moment that I need to know what this means.

the flop comes A Q 7 rainbow.

okay—this is where I ask for comments.
I do not care if I win this pot- I want to know what that tell was.

the villain checks.

the flop comes A Q 7 rainbow.

okay—this is where I ask for comments.
I do not care if I win this pot- I want to know what that tell was.

the villain checks.

His tell was one of these 5 things:

1) a raging erection
2) the two cards he had in his hand and inadvertently flipped over
3) he's wearing 100% reflective eye wear
4) you are a visitor to this planet and our yellow sun gives you special powers, including x-ray vision
or 5)....queueing up my response for number 5 over the next 77 posts, hold on.g

after the Q shows up on the turn, the villain bets 6.00 into a pot of 14.
effective stacks are 40—he covers me

Have you considered asking him politely to "get the fuck off me? I'm trying to play cards here, you weirdo"? I see this all the time (villain covers me) and I've never had it happen to me in a cardroom.

okay..this has been a major couple of days for me..so bear with me

why is it a big couple of days you might ask..?

1. my son came into town with his 7 month preggers wifey..that belly is ginormous and he tells us the name of the boy
2. I was served papers of intent today.
3. I cannot stop eating shit.

okay..time for the hand

1) I'm assuming your son is an adult and that is wife is also an adult and is 7 months pregnant. The alternative is that your son (age undetermined) got a 7 year old girl pregnant, but at least he married her and made an honest toddler out of her.

2) What are papers of intent (I'm actually asking, no joke in serious thread, I don't know what this is)?

3) Plus breath aid!

63790._AC_SL1500_V1460478783_.jpg

we’ve been playing together about 3 years..
i’ve won the yearly tournament the past year..the first year i played i came in 2nd because i couldn’t play all the games, and this past year, in defense of my title, i was only able to play twice out of 8 times. my home life was on fire, and i just couldn’t make it to the game. the 2 tournys i played I won, and in fact, paid for my entry fee —plus
what a crappy feeling, giving the trophy to the winner this year

yeah. i brag.

okay okay the hand.

I have to ask...is there a game named Nooker that plays in your game? I think we know him. Or rather, Bergs thinks he knows Nooker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom