Jack Cincinnati $8 year of the pig chip (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take 2 barrels

1 please if still available...didn't read the 3 pages of thread.

I want to get as many people chips as possible.

To do that the first 8 people that posted in this thread wanting a barrel or more will be offered first dibs on 20 of them for use in tournament sets. If they don’t want then for whatever reason the barrel will be offered to the next person

The other 40 will be offered as limit 1 to as many people as possible that posted they want one.

I won’t be keeping any for myself. I’m not making any money on these. They are $8 each plus shipping charges.

I wish there were enough to get everyone all they want but this way a lot of people will get to enjoy these chips.

Adam

Quick math tells me that these ran out a while ago on this thread, but I would love one if I miscalculated.

I want to get as many people chips as possible.

To do that the first 8 people that posted in this thread wanting a barrel or more will be offered first dibs on 20 of them for use in tournament sets. If they don’t want then for whatever reason the barrel will be offered to the next person

The other 40 will be offered as limit 1 to as many people as possible that posted they want one.

I won’t be keeping any for myself. I’m not making any money on these. They are $8 each plus shipping charges.

I wish there were enough to get everyone all they want but this way a lot of people will get to enjoy these chips.

Adam

yay!

A little update, my salesman is meeting with the Cincinnati salesman that picked them up on Thursday. So I will have the chips here Friday. I didn’t want to have them sent by UPS because I didn’t trust that he would pack them properly. I can just imagine 200 chips looking like they went through a rock tumbler!

I can just imagine 200 chips looking like they went through a rock tumbler!

They might come out of the shipping box looking like this:

Are there any left ? I’ll take 1 if there is

Are there any left ? I’ll take 1 if there is

I think so, but I haven’t had a chance to go through the thread yet to count the single requests up yet. I will try to do it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom