Interest GLASS dealer buttons - custom (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
This is a dealer button interest thread that will turn into an official group buy if there are enough people who want to participate.

These dealer buttons are 80mm in diameter, 10mm thick, and weigh a massive 4.4-ounces each (about 125 grams). These monsters are made out of a material called K9 Crystal, which is very similar to glass, and much heavier than acrylic.

You can order a personalized, custom set of dealer buttons, but you will need to provide your own artwork, and there is a minimum of four (4) dealer buttons per design. The design will only appear on one side of the dealer button. The reverse side is plain white.

The price for a set of four (4) custom glass dealer buttons should be right around $45 plus shipping. Any change to the price will be fully disclosed if the vendor changes anything. It could even go down if the order is large enough.

For those who do not want four of the same dealer button, feel free to team up with others to reach the minimum quantity and I can ship them out separately. Again, you will need to provide your own artwork. The price of individual dealer buttons (assuming we reach the minimums) should be $12 each plus shipping, with the above disclaimer about pricing.

As of right now, I do NOT intend to run one of these group buys every few months, and it's entirely possible that I may not run a similar group buy in the future. So if you want to order some of these unique dealer buttons, I suggest you participate in this one. Here is a picture of some that I made for myself a while back. They are stunning IRL.

1714410538884.png

Last edited:
Any questions, please ask while we are still in the "interest" phase.

Here is a picture of another that I made for myself. As well as a picture of the reverse side.

IMG_9097.jpeg

IMG_9098.jpeg

I can confirm that these glass dealers are great … and heavy :cool

Would you be able to ship to New Zealand?

If so, I’d be interested in some customs, just need to sort artwork.

Are you sure 125g is the correct weight (you mentioned they are very heavy)? Justin’s 80mm acrylics weigh 115g.

IMG_1465.jpeg

Is the vendor a US based company and what is their policy on IP? Aka is my art work secure or would they share it out to make 50 bucks?

I would definitely be interested 2 river rat buttons and 2 nuts dealer button if you run them in this group buy.

I would definitely be interested 2 river rat buttons and 2 nuts dealer button if you run them in this group buy.
Someone else mentioned they would get a NUTS dealer button. Happy to run them if people want them!

I might be interested. Hopefully I can check one out again from a local member. I know that I saw one in person before, but it was a while ago.
I think it was one of the last times you played at my game. Let me when you are playing at another game and if our paths cross I'll bring one.

Does @Pippa have some too? I think so.

Are you sure 125g is the correct weight (you mentioned they are very heavy)? Justin’s 80mm acrylics weigh 115g.

View attachment 1320561
Justin's are 80mm x 20mm
20240429_162446.jpg

But this glass one is also 80mm x 20mm
20240429_162503.jpg

& is still my favorite by size & weight.

I would be VERY interested in an 80 x 20 if that's remotely possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom