Interest GLASS dealer buttons - custom (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was one of the last times you played at my game. Let me when you are playing at another game and if our paths cross I'll bring one.

Does @Pippa have some too? I think so.
Yeah, I saw them at your game, and at Pippa's game as well.

I won't be able to make the tourney this Saturday , but I am planning on coming late to help out, as well as play some cash hopefully.

Interested in my own customs. How long do you estimate before you would order and we would have to have art finalized?

Also, another question about the bottom. Is the image encased inside the glass? I only ask because in the photo below it looks like it's on the outside of the glass on the bottom. That may be why the question was asked about how they slide. Or is that just an optical trick?

One more question - Is the price any less each if you get more than 4 of the same design?

1714435171537.png

Interested in my own customs. How long do you estimate before you would order and we would have to have art finalized?

Also, another question about the bottom. Is the image encased inside the glass? I only ask because in the photo below it looks like it's on the outside of the glass on the bottom. That may be why the question was asked about how they slide. Or is that just an optical trick?

One more question - Is the price any less each if you get more than 4 of the same design?

View attachment 1320714
I’m thinking I will give people a few weeks to get their artwork together. Place an order in late May. Hopefully that’s enough time. Turnaround time was a few days the first time I ordered. It was about a week longer the second time. Just depends how busy they are. But it’s very fast.

I’m waiting to see about the quantity price discounts. I’m not sure if it’s based on the total ordered or if it’s based on each design.

I don’t believe the image is encased in the glass. It appears to be entirely on one end of the glass, and then another layer is behind it (the smaller circle seen above). I will try to take better pictures later tonight to see if I can display it better.

I think it was one of the last times you played at my game. Let me when you are playing at another game and if our paths cross I'll bring one.

Does @Pippa have some too? I think so.
Yes boss
I have 3 of them
2 vlv
1 MP
Actually I want to say it’s nice but the sticker below falling a part very quick :(:(:(
1714436815403.jpeg

I’m thinking I will give people a few weeks to get their artwork together. Place an order in late May. Hopefully that’s enough time. Turnaround time was a few days the first time I ordered. It was about a week longer the second time. Just depends how busy they are. But it’s very fast.

I’m waiting to see about the quantity price discounts. I’m not sure if it’s based on the total ordered or if it’s based on each design.

I don’t believe the image is encased in the glass. It appears to be entirely on one end of the glass, and then another layer is behind it (the smaller circle seen above). I will try to take better pictures later tonight to see if I can display it better.
Yes the image is printed on the bottom

This is what I was worried about. If it's just a paper product attached to the bottom of the glass, than I'm worried it will wear and eventually peel off.
I’ve had some for over a year and there is no sign of them wearing out or peeling. But I suppose it could happen.

I may be down for this, it just depends on me getting some artwork done in time. Do you happen to have a blank template file?

I’m interested in black Horseshoe and Diamond Jacks. I would do 4 of each.

I may be down for this, it just depends on me getting some artwork done in time. Do you happen to have a blank template file?
For my first order the seller told me the art can be in any vector format, size 3.2 inches (actual size of the dealer will be 3.18) and just keep any text from the edges.

Looks like this will be happening, so get your artwork ready. Sounds like vector files sized at a 3.2” diameter will be best.

I still haven’t heard back from the vendor about my questions, so I will wait to post the live group buy thread until I get those answers.

Plenty of people want the NUTS dealer button, so I will make that one available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom