Jack Cincinnati $8 year of the pig chip (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the chips that have been paid for up to now have been shipped.

When I went to the post office the first time the counter lady said they would need to be shipped as first class package causing the cost to go the $4.25 price. Well not all of them actually did. When I went today the more experienced lady was able to get many of them through slot that determines if they can be first class mail with the non-machine up charge. Some still cost the higher rate, as she couldn’t get them through.

So a lot of them only cost 70c to ship. I can try to go through the receipt and figure each persons city and state to issue a $3 refund. If you want that send me a PM.

If not, I can use the extra money and buy something for some kind of give away that you all would have a chance at winning.

Like I said at the beginning I’m not doing this to make money, I did it to give back to this community. I don’t want anyone thinking I’m trying to make a few dollars from everyone on shipping.

5B816E24-8475-4C33-8519-26CBE2D5ACFC.jpeg
D99ED079-6CB0-4DB5-B841-F6A3F2AB7A32.jpeg

When they want to charge me a package rate for an envelope with 1 or 2 chips, I politely decline and go to the Post office by work... They never have a problem with sending them as a letter...

All the chips that have been paid for up to now have been shipped.

When I went to the post office the first time the counter lady said they would need to be shipped as first class package causing the cost to go the $4.25 price. Well not all of them actually did. When I went today the more experienced lady was able to get many of them through slot that determines if they can be first class mail with the non-machine up charge. Some still cost the higher rate, as she couldn’t get them through.

So a lot of them only cost 70c to ship. I can try to go through the receipt and figure each persons city and state to issue a $3 refund. If you want that send me a PM.

If not, I can use the extra money and buy something for some kind of give away that you all would have a chance at winning.

Like I said at the beginning I’m not doing this to make money, I did it to give back to this community. I don’t want anyone thinking I’m trying to make a few dollars from everyone on shipping.

View attachment 285939View attachment 285940

Looks like extra beer money for Rhodeman to me :tup:

I have 10 unread messages about the PIG chips, I’m waiting until I get to work to open them so that I can fill out the envelopes for shipping right when I do. So I’m not ignoring anyone, I just don’t want to miss someone’s info and have to figure it out later.

99FCB2EF-8FC2-460D-B09A-1DDAB8E8EA70.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom