Jack Cincinnati $8 year of the pig chip (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge shoutout and thanks to @Rhodeman77 and his buddy for making this happen for us. True C + S, anytime you come to my neighborhood, drinks are on me!
075CA95D-47D8-450D-8EA8-24F9AA067940.jpeg

Update for all the single chip people:

I’ve just been super busy at work and my assistant is on vacation this week so I’ve had zero free time, even working through my lunch this week. I had a feeling this would happen and is why I didn't collect any money yet. I don’t want to be holding anyone’s money. This way nobody has to think I’m screwing them over.

It may be another week until I have time to start packing them as my wife is taking 2 of the kids on vacation and I have the other two. Hopefully they will let me get these packed and I’ll be able to start mailing by the end of next week.

Sorry for the delay,

Adam

Update for all the single chip people:

I’ve just been super busy at work and my assistant is on vacation this week so I’ve had zero free time, even working through my lunch this week. I had a feeling this would happen and is why I didn't collect any money yet. I don’t want to be holding anyone’s money. This way nobody has to think I’m screwing them over.

It may be another week until I have time to start packing them as my wife is taking 2 of the kids on vacation and I have the other two. Hopefully they will let me get these packed and I’ll be able to start mailing by the end of next week.

Sorry for the delay,

Adam
No sweat Adam I know the feeling, I have one kid and recently sold samples and I don’t think I’ll do that again, it’s time consuming packaging, printing shipping labels and making everything perfect since my OCD is strong lol

What the eff is taking so long?!?!

I kid I kid. I appreciate you doing this for us.

In all honesty I really like it when I forget about a single or sample set that I buy. It's a huge bonus when it shows up unexpected.

I was able to get to the post office to find out the shipping for these. Shipping will be $4.25 in the US. Anyone that is international I will have to find that out after I get all of the US chips out.

I will send out a group PM with my PayPal info this afternoon or over the weekend if I get too busy at work.

I am starting to send out PM’s this morning. I’m doing them in groups of 10 since that is the most people I can include in PM.

Once I get the first 10 done I will send out another PM to the next group. So hold tight if you didn’t get a PM yet, they will be coming eventually!

I would like 1 if anyone cancels or if there are any left. If not, no worries. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom