Is this case ok for up to 600 39mm chips? (1 Viewer)

Che fai cumpare, i got 2 600 ct birdcages one better than the other imo, because of the 2 handles.
And chips look good in them for display as well.....someone on here had a bad experience with one can't remember who and if it was a single handle or double.

1683548413898.jpeg

Not sure about the Apache/Matsui racks fitting in there, i've never had any...as far as durability is concerned you have to realise 600 chips is around 6KG's so common sense prevails.
Mine (both) i've had for over a dozen yrs no problem.

They’re horrible. I’ve got one and I hate it. The locks are crap because the two parts of the lid flop about and are hard to line up.

For my 600 chip sets I just use a Versa case and put some foam in the card trays to separate the chips.

I was trying to send you a link but after clicking on yours above, my amazon app is now in Italian and I can’t understand what it’s saying :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_8093.jpeg

They’re horrible. I’ve got one and I hate it. The locks are crap because the two parts of the lid flop about and are hard to line up.

For my 600 chip sets I just use a Versa case and put some foam in the card trays to separate the chips.

View attachment 1142823
Thank you, I'm drifting away from that option based on you guys' feedback. But what could be a nice option to have the chips up for display, if not just matsui racks?

Thank you, I'm drifting away from that option based on you guys' feedback. But what could be a nice option to have the chips up for display, if not just matsui racks?
I don’t know mate. My chips are all stored away in a cupboard so I don’t have any on display.

what could be a nice option to have the chips up for display
The one reason i got them is for display of my chips + the 600 ct
1685427672453.jpeg

The locks are crap because the two parts of the lid flop about and are hard to line up
I know what you mean, nothing a little giggle won't fix for mine.

I suggest using a 1000 chip carrier and only placing 600 chips inside with cards on top or something instead of just the 600 chip case. More room for expansion, roughly equal weight and less hinges etc that could break.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom