Help in choosing a quantity for the poker case (2 Viewers)

Hi, everyone's unequivocal answer cannot be ignored and my decision is to make 2 different sets, one for the tournament and one for the cash

for tournoment :

T25 x175
T100 x150
T500 x100
T1k x50
T5k x25

if you think change please tell me

For the cash game, I am debating whether to add the 25C chip. Please note that the suitcase is expensive and costs $349. The question is whether those who play low amounts will even think about buying it? Maybe a preference to start from $1/2 blind?

Thanks again for all your help,

guy :)

Hi, everyone's unequivocal answer cannot be ignored and my decision is to make 2 different sets, one for the tournament and one for the cash

for tournoment :

T25 x175
T100 x150
T500 x100
T1k x50
T5k x25

if you think change please tell me

For the cash game, I am debating whether to add the 25C chip. Please note that the suitcase is expensive and costs $349. The question is whether those who play low amounts will even think about buying it? Maybe a preference to start from $1/2 blind?

Thanks again for all your help,

guy :)
Did you just add the link / price? Maybe I missed it on the first read through. At $349 a set you are going to eliminate a good majority of your customer base. You are going to get sticker shock.

Did you just add the link / price? Maybe I missed it on the first read through. At $349 a set you are going to eliminate a good majority of your customer base. You are going to get sticker shock.
I mean as someone who just spent $800? In the past two weeks on poker chips I went like woah... I can probably get cheaper or better chips. :wtf: (logic may or may not be flawed on the cheaper, just let me dream...)

I think the price is reasonable for this type of ceramic as long as the quality was comparable to Br Pros or Sunflys (around 70c-80c each for BrPros or SunFly). They do look nicer than a lot of the junk on amazon, colors seem to pop and the included button is a nice touch.
If they were sold in a usable breakdown and they were comparable to the standard level of modern ceramic chips in feel and durability, they would be far ahead of anything else I see on Amazon for sure.
Having said that, I think that for lets say non chip enthusiasts, $350 is probably at the very top end of what they would be willing to pay for a set of chips.
@Fadi21 Have you considered selling these in lots of 25 or 50 allowing for customers to buy the denominations and breakdowns they want? You can probably get the same per chip price and you wouldn't have to deal with the case or extras.
Good luck!

Last edited:
The tournament set,
For 10k starting stack 12(T25)/12(T100)/5(T500)/6(T1000) is debatably the standard breakdown so the set
125xT25
125xT100
100xT500
100xT1000
50x5000

Would give enough to cover 10 players with 10k in chips, color up the 25s and 100s, and have enough to rebuy or add on for all 10 players.
1710769393737.png

This set would also cover a 10 person 40k freeze out(no rebuys).

1710769443768.png

Some like less 500's but I like having 100 because it give some added flexibility.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom