Is Chip Cave a Scam? (1 Viewer)

Taxi500

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Just bought from Chip Cave to refill some chips from my first set.

I'm now over a month from order, no shipping info. Called, emailed, texted, chatted. No reply.

Is this website a scam? Anyone have experience with them?

Literally as a posted this they replied via chat.

Wouldn't advise doing business with them... one month of delay and they refuse to get back with me and then only let me know after I reached out 3+ times over two weeks.

Literally as a posted this they replied via chat.

Wouldn't advise doing business with them... one month of delay and they refuse to get back with me and then only let me know after I reached out 3+ times over two weeks.
As long as u go through Credit card - they have your back

About a year ago they bombarded social media and I don't think they had the capacity to handle all the volume. I had placed an order and the same thing as you - dead silence. I eventually got a phone call YES a phone call response to my emails. I eventually received my order and it was shorted 50 chips. Those did get to me quicker than the original order. From what I could gather it's a kid in his parents basement. I love the ads now where they show them loading the shelves and they're not industrial shelving but chrome pantry shelving :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: . My advice is steer clear.

There have been several of these „cave“ sites. None ever delivered any Paulson set (at least not to my knowledge). Before I joined PCF one of these sites had over 1000 Paulson Classic and WTHC sets 1000 Chips each marked as in store.
Of course they did never have a million new Paulsons in 2020. I actually guess they never had a single one…..

I ordered some samples from them...didn't hear anything for a week so I texted and they shipped them out the next day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom