Man cave giant (1 Viewer)

I did see the website a couple of month ago too. I am pretty sure it is NOT legit. It just would not make any sense for them to have 999 Paulson chipsets with a thousand chips each stored, while they are not available somewhere else since years. Also even the biggest noob would have noticed by now that they can sell them for more than like 1,5$ a chip.

wow, that would be an expensive test!

Looking at the website details, its registered through godaddy and lists is location in Virginia and as a holding of "E-Commerce Giant Holdings, LLC". Searching that shows a company "president" as "A. John Mikulec" with linkedin, twitter, facebook and IG accounts. The FB account has 1 star rating.

wow, that would be an expensive test!

Looking at the website details, its registered through godaddy and lists is location in Virginia and as a holding of "E-Commerce Giant Holdings, LLC". Searching that shows a company "president" as "A. John Mikulec" with linkedin, twitter, facebook and IG accounts. The FB account has 1 star rating.

Does the A initial stand for Asshole?

Yeah ok everybody thanks. It’s fun to pretend for a minute though!

I will also submit I contacted them a few ways and never heard anything from them.

Several months ago I tried contacting them twice, on the slight chance it was a miraculous oversight by all the chip hunters much more dedicated and skilled than I. No response.

If I remember right, there are other sites with similar naming and layouts, tied to the same person or entity, with similar bad or nonexistent reviews.

Side note:
About a year ago, Walmart.com had some TH&C chips listed by a third party seller. I ordered a couple barrels of 1k’s for the cost of a decent hamburger. A few weeks later I received 40 orange Super Diamonds. Don’t remember what I did with those chips, but now I’m craving a good burger.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom